Right now on my tent I have one photoperiod Blue Dream, one mystery Autoflower, and two tiny seedling mystery autoflowers. I wish crop king seeds labeled their mix packs.... grrr lol

Here is the Photoperiod (light sensitive) Blue Dream that is still in my tent going strong on day 31 of flower :ganjamon:

5438E98E-BF1F-4BE3-A19B-BC248743B119.jpeg641959B7-FD51-4914-ACCA-6D6EC07C439A.jpegEC6C74F3-A78E-4557-B46D-C9D34C6573BF.jpeg2F5DAA2D-55C8-48BE-9308-2236F092034F.jpegF29F4FCD-D189-4640-A60D-DE65AD102484.jpeg37CF0557-680F-4E13-AA1C-EFBFEB370431.jpegE90C9E86-0502-4835-A6CF-CA4DCDE318FD.jpeg8BA2299B-9CBF-46DF-B996-7F73E77AAB44.jpeg69A8453A-FB50-471A-B157-6702A59644CF.jpeg

I’ve had my 2nd mystery Autoflower kind of tucked in the back but now that I chopped one I’ll get some good pictures and I’ll have a question or two to ask you guys I’m sure lol.
I’m trying to get back to basics and create a good routine for feeding nutes and watering along with a good way to log everything I do.
Is there a marijuana grow log journal app? I need one. Right now I’m just using a pen and paper trying to find a good way to arrange dates, feedings, watering, notes, problems, lights, stages, etc..
I guess 420 mag is the app for that.

I’m gonna cruise your journals until later when I take pictures, peace

I am getting brown spots on the upper fan leaves of the Autoflower. I dont have any cal mag but I’m hoping that it doesn’t get any worse with my new feeding schedule and logbook. If it gets any worse I might have to go get some cal mag. I hope my betterroutine solves any deficiencies or lockouts.

Hello everybody, my stage name is Dreamingtree. I really like this website because there is a huge wealth of information and pretty kool people who like to help and spread knowledge ...
Hey @DreamingTrees7 ... I just saw your journal and I am interested in following along ... Blue Dream and Dark Devil are on my "pot list" :)

I'm currently growing in soil too ... and would like to give coco a try in a few months once I'm finished researching it.

Good job so far .... and I am looking forward to more of your updates.

Hey @DreamingTrees7 ... I just saw your journal and I am interested in following along ... Blue Dream and Dark Devil are on my "pot list" :)

I'm currently growing in soil too ... and would like to give coco a try in a few months once I'm finished researching it.

Good job so far .... and I am looking forward to more of your updates.
Thanks @SQI2kGUY.
The more people the merrier. I’ll check out your grow too. I’ve thought about coco too but @Blazinjones told me about @Doc Bud ’s high brix organic method and the results look amazing and it seems more forgiving. Have you heard of it?
It’s kind of hard to see but in this picture one of the leaves has brown dots on it. There are more leaves like this but it’s hard to see under the lighting.
Why would my mystery Autoflower be getting brown dots on the leaves most exposed to light? Cal mag deficiency? Ph? Lockout?

The Autoflower that I just harvested just never got that dank smell and seemed really sickly the whole grow. The second Autoflower I have grew like a beast and I topped it once. Right now it gets my arms sticky when I bump it by accident and just seems like it’s oozing resin and getting fatter and fatter every day.
The blue dream photo is my favorite it’s got trichomes all over the fan leaves and the buds are frosty . I water her every day because her pots dry every time the lights come back on. I can tell she’s just stacking buds by the way it eats. I put extra nitrogen in the mix for this one.
I love the way Sativa grow, I was worried about height but I had just barely enough with the lights pulled all the way up with the ratchet straps. I could squeeze out a few more inches if I got creative.
I guess with my grow it’s going to be perpetual I sh I’m growing autoflowers 247 365 and photoperiod plants when I can have the lights on 18/6. I planted a couple more mystery autoflowers from crop king seeds and knocked one over but it’s ok. They’re on day 5

Thanks @SQI2kGUY.
The more people the merrier. I’ll check out your grow too. I’ve thought about coco too but @Blazinjones told me about @Doc Bud ’s high brix organic method and the results look amazing and it seems more forgiving. Have you heard of it?

Hey @DreamingTrees7 ... thanks for the tip ... I am always looking to improve my knowledge base.

This thread I take it ... Doc Bud: High Brix Q&A With Pictures ... 1156 pages ... Wow! I will read the first few pages this week ... hopefully it has a summary!

I’m interested in your method too
Hey @DreamingTrees7 ... thanks for the tip ... I am always looking to improve my knowledge base.

This thread I take it ... Doc Bud: High Brix Q&A With Pictures ... 1156 pages ... Wow! I will read the first few pages this week ... hopefully it has a summary!

Im interested in yours too! Do you have a link to any good coco grows? I really don’t know much about it to be honest.

Blue dream day 32 of flower

That’s me tent. Anyone wondering about how many plants fit in a 2x4 tent, the answer is 2. Of those tiny little seedlings will be the most you can comfortable grow in 5 gallon pots in a 2x4 tent.

Dam man that one on the left is making some serious colas nice job. And yea I got a giant beast of an auto going rite now I cant believe how big she getn lol. But yea man urs look great. They should definitely yield u some nice buds come harvest.

Blue dream day 32 of flower

Good jesus man those are some beasts :morenutes:u got urself lol. Those r some frosty lookn sons a batches :rofl:.

Hey bro nice job u got some on the drying rack lol. Hey I seen in pic three here alil blueish dot on one of the colas. Is that mold or PM? Watch out for that with those thick ass colas they can sumtimes mold on ya an if tht happens u wana cut it out an get it out of the room or away from ur other buds asap. When its happend to me I jus lop the top of that has the mold an so far I've not had any health issues lol. Altho it's not happend alot its jus what I do when it does lol. Other then that lookn great bro congrats on makn it to the finish line lol.

Thanks Blazinjones!! I’m really happy with the blue dream so far. If things keep going good and she keeps sucking up all her food then these will be some monster colas!!! My best yet so far!! :goof:
My second Autoflower I’ve ever grown is doing quite well also. She’s really bushy but the buds are growing nicely and super sticky. There are brown dots showing up on some of the fan leaves that I’m worried about and I’m hoping that keeping a good feeding log and consistent routine will clear that up, if not then I need cal mag.

I am really disappointed with the first Autoflower I’ve ever grown. That’s the one on the drying rack. I think the combination of it having a rough seedling stage, poor lst, and me being impatient with it. Luckily I was pre occupied with this one and left the other two alone. I might have gotten an ounce from it at best. :(
Do crop king seeds autoflowers tend to be smaller compared to other genetics? @Blazinjones your plants are beasts, or is it something I’m doing? Any advice? I like photoperiod plants much better so far.
At least I have an ounce to smoke:thumb::hug::theband::yahoo::woohoo::snowboating::Rasta::passitleft:Hit this shit

Back
Top Bottom