F891AD39-E8E6-48E9-BC49-BBFA5E4369FF.jpeg
83E5AF85-7CEF-46B3-ACB6-71C2B91601E7.jpeg
CC6A03E5-E178-4880-8182-A8A35C51325C.jpeg
B0F4EBF5-BBE1-41D9-A5F5-7D314D7EC6E8.jpeg
2DC7B050-F7E1-4280-B7F1-B3DEE1839CA6.png
175DD314-908B-4574-B908-79F32705A8A0.png
7DB9ABA1-362E-4F3E-924A-4A2C3A9E4851.png

Technically it is possible for plants to create seeds without pollen. They probably wouldn’t be fertile.

Honestly, at this stage, I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Check for nanners for sure, but it’s going to be smokable no matter if there are seeds or not. Just have to get out an album cover and clean your weed like it’s the 1960’s or 70’s. Lol

I started finding some seeds here and there on the blue dream so I chopped both the blue dream and my mystery auto. I got a lot of bud from them. I am stoned.
And me and my girlfriend drove to Denver from Wichita Falls to get concentrate pens and distillate syringes.
I am really stoned.
My body can achieve homeostasis.

I’m gonna replant in a day or so
I’m gonna veg a blue dream and a black indica for three weeks then send them into flower.
Happy frog soil
Fox farms trio
Sense magic cal mag
Ppm pen
Ph pen
5 gallon cloth pots
2 mars eco 98 200 actual wats
2x4x5 tent

Blue dream fem
Black indica feminized

I started finding some seeds here and there on the blue dream so I chopped both the blue dream and my mystery auto. I got a lot of bud from them. I am stoned.
And me and my girlfriend drove to Denver from Wichita Falls to get concentrate pens and distillate syringes.
I am really stoned.
My body can achieve homeostasis.

I’m gonna replant in a day or so
I’m gonna veg a blue dream and a black indica for three weeks then send them into flower.
Happy frog soil
Fox farms trio
Sense magic cal mag
Ppm pen
Ph pen
5 gallon cloth pots
2 mars eco 98 200 actual wats
2x4x5 tent

Blue dream fem
Black indica feminized

So ... you are going to do the "12-12 from seed" method too? I'm going to try that method in my current grow ... I was thinking 5 gallon pots as well.

Are you going to start a new grow journal for the "12-12 from seed" method?

Is this grow journal pretty much complete now ... or do people include smoke reports, etc.? I haven't completed a journal yet ... so I have no idea when they end :)

So ... you are going to do the "12-12 from seed" method too? I'm going to try that method in my current grow ... I was thinking 5 gallon pots as well.

Are you going to start a new grow journal for the "12-12 from seed" method?

Is this grow journal pretty much complete now ... or do people include smoke reports, etc.? I haven't completed a journal yet ... so I have no idea when they end :)
Some people do smoke reports after the crop is cured, and then close down the journal and start another one. I just have the one that I keep going with. It’s just personal preference.

Some people do smoke reports after the crop is cured, and then close down the journal and start another one. I just have the one that I keep going with. It’s just personal preference.

Thanks @BigBearNTexas,

So when the time comes, I assume I would have to contact the 420 admins to close my journal ... otherwise they wouldn't know right?

I see your perpetual auto grow ... and that is another option for me.

I have only been reading current grow journals ... I'll read a few of the completed journals this week and see what folks do at the end.

Thanks @BigBearNTexas,

So when the time comes, I assume I would have to contact the 420 admins to close my journal ... otherwise they wouldn't know right?

I see your perpetual auto grow ... and that is another option for me.

I have only been reading current grow journals ... I'll read a few of the completed journals this week and see what folks do at the end.
Yeah, the most efficient way to contact the moderators to close a journal is to hit the “Report” button, and just ask for the journal to be moved to completed journals in the comment section. It will get put into the work queue for the mods. Abandoned journals eventually wind up getting closed as well, but only after a certain amount of time and that relies on the mods actively checking up on the abandoned journal first. Best just to let them know through an alert.

Back
Top Bottom