Drew Carey Cares About Medicinal Marijuana

Respect

This is awesome; especially for the majority of people who haven't had the privilege of ever being in a dispensary.
Drew Carey loves pot!

Thanks Burn_it. That was great. I hope we see a lot more of this kind of informative video in more mainstream media.

Agreed. I've never seen the inside of a legitimate dispensary before; the closest being those quick clips in "Weeds." To think this will air on national television is visionary.

think of the millions of people in the usa that would much rather smoke a bubbler of kush than pop a prescription pill. the reason that the government doesnt just throw the towel in is because there is so much money being made off of the pharmacuetical industry. From the lobbyist in washington to your local Dr. who writes a prescription for VXXXN for ALL pains because his "dealer" hooks him up with golf lessons or some shit. the government feel that they will have no control over the situation that could arise. how would they be able to dictate our lives when we are living in harmony. our country is never going to be crime-free but come on, our prisons are full of people who have not harmed another person. Simple possession of substances. Having mainstream television personalities makes it easy for the non-believers to have compassion. Watch the television ads for different pharm. drugs and just listen to the side-effects of these pills! Would you want to do this to yourself? Drew Carey doesn't :adore:

I wonder if enough people were to send him emails or just let it be known that he has our support if he were come out and say these thing on the price is right? :smokin: that would be amazing for the movement. but get his ass canned if he did. grandma might stop popping pills and eat a bagel with some canna-butter instead :cheesygrinsmiley: these pills are making zombies. at least when i smoke a bowl or a hitter I can function. my mother would stare into a different fucking dimension. and still be in pain. drew carey is a good dude in my book :Rasta:

eventually the old fuckin nazi's will get out of politics. the internet and media have changed the world. people are more aware to what is going on around them. the blindfold is slowly being pulled from the eyes of the masses :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom