Dankophrenic

Hey gromies,
Week 7.

I was unable to tend to my girls for the first time and so I didn't feed them during Lights of and the 1 plant had alot of droopy leaves. I have checked the coco and its is completely dry. I trimmed aloy of the big droopy fan leaves & I plan to water them in the morning
2hours after lights on. Should this be okay?

My humidity seems to be up to 60% also.

20210504_220516.jpg

20210504_220500.jpg

I would go ahead and care for them now - waiting isn’t going to help. When coco dries out it turns hydrophobic and resists water. Bottom soak in a larger tub for 5 minutes then pour a gallon or two ph adjusted water down the hatch, then follow up with a normal feed.

nice buddage man!

My 2 cents see what other replies you get....

I’m going to shout for @Bill284 he‘s a coco hound too

I would go ahead and care for them now - waiting isn’t going to help. When coco dries out it turns hydrophobic and resists water. Bottom soak in a larger tub for 5 minutes then pour a gallon or two ph adjusted water down the hatch, then follow up with a normal feed.

nice buddage man!

I was conversation will @Bill284 the other day. Top guy!!! It's going to be too much to take them out as I'm in a drain to waste system and they are in a net. Would you run a cycle through with lights off @Bill284 ? Or wait another 8 hours?

nice buddage man!

Hey @013 How are you my friend.
Bill

I was conversation will @Bill284 the other day. Top guy!!! It's going to be too much to take them out as I'm in a drain to waste system and they are in a net. Would you run a cycle through with lights off @Bill284 ? Or wait another 8 hours?
Hey @Dankophrenic hope you are well. Great looking garden.
013 is right get those pots wet asap.
Bottom soaking would be great but I don't know if you can do that.
Do what ever it takes to soak the pots now.
Don't pull off anymore leaves.
If they die and fall off fine but if there still attached they have a purpose.
Don't change anything right now just get them wet.
Bill

@Bill284 I'm good man. Thank you @013. Appreciate both of you guys! I just ran a cycle and preparing the tank and silicon to add nutes in the a.m going to increase my feeds I think I was worried about the droopy leaves on the big momma in the photo. 1 of 8. I have a runt that was over shadowed but so far so good. it is the first time they have gone without. Nearly there!!! Deffo will be lollipopping next run. I just can't get underneath the canopy entirely atm due to space. Deffo food for thought for next time. 1st drain to waste. Going to be moving on to ripening with dragon force for week.8!!

Love you guys ❤

What’s up Bill? How’s it going over there?

Hey Dank, good to meet you man!
Good thank you my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill

I’m not a big strain hound, just something good and fresh. I’d like to transition to less combustion something like an oral dose of rso. I don’t want to give up smoking but reduce the amount significantly but it takes a lot of flower to get the rso part of the puzzle
I hear that!! Do you make it? I know someone that blew there house up. They escaped with a few skin graphs. But deffo the healthier option for real.

I have some Cookies Gelato from RQS so I might run those next, but sweet seeds & mephsito seem to have some decent strain reviews over on grow diaries.

I'm good guys!! It's pleasure to meet you both too. You guys are 420 familia now!! for real.

What are your favorite strains ?? @013 @Bill284
My Gorilla Glue is killer at night.
But during the day jher keeps me moving.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom