Can some more of you seasoned growers tell me what I did wrong. I just went through 4 months of daily care of eight plants in a tent under 2 600w lights. The buds on all the plants were huge and bulky but only one of them had buds that were solid. All the others were light and fluffy. And when harvest time came I had literally no room left in the drying closet. But 1 week later of curing and the weight went from something to almost nothing. There is plenty of smokeable material and I've literally got jars of it. But to weigh out an ounce of it takes a gallon size baggie. I know genetics have lots to do with it, but these plants came from good seeds from previous grows.