Driftme's Perpetual Airpot/LED Grow

driftme

Alright, starting a new journal for this next phase, picking up new clones every 2 weeks.. hopefully will have some good variety and a lot of different strains to practice tending to cannabis.

Strain: Amnesia, Tahoe Thunder
Medium: Soil in 3L airpots
Environment: Indoor, LED Wholesalers tent.
Light: Two 90w LED lights
Temp of Room: 80-85
RH of Room: 35%

The first two sets of clones are planted.. The Amnesia was planted two weeks ago, and the Tahoe Thunder was brought home and planted today.

I'm fairly certain the Amnesia is a sativa cross.. Skunk, Cinderella 99, and Jack Herer. My girlfriend isn't into sativas but I think this will be a nice daytime med for me.
2013-07-27_17_47_27.jpg
2013-07-27_17_47_23.jpg

The Tahoe Thunder is a cross of Tahoe OG and Alaskan Thunder Fuck.... the clones look nice and vigorous, with healthy fuzzy roots. Really excited for this one.
2013-07-27_17_47_13.jpg
2013-07-27_17_47_19.jpg

I'll take some natural light pictures sometime..

aww soil really drift?

haha.. im not so much giving up on hydro as i am just not using it currently. for a few reasons:
1) doesnt really fit well with this perpertual thing
2) takes up a lot of space
3) this grow technically started while the hydro was still going
4) i like soil lol

might try the hydro thing again in the future but there are a lot of things i need to do first, like build a new cooler res.

But.. next month im ordering doc's high brix kit, so i'll probably be sticking to soil for quite a while. =]

well... internet is back =D and holy crap its fast...

94mbps down, 12.5 up..... :cheer:

unfortunately i had to erase my phone and lost some pics. here's what i was able to find.

11954.jpg
21489.jpg

31331.jpg

will take some more pictures today =]

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom