Drink a joint

exile19

Guys drink a joint its hella sic, if you dont know how you start buy putting a glass cup in the freezer. Next you get a straw and roll a joint, then in like a hour when the glass is really cold(and the colder the cup the better). You take the joint and put it in the straw, the you light the joint and after you puff it to get it to light, you put your mouth on the sparked end(like a shotgun) and blow in the ice cold cup. And because cold sinks and heat rises the smoke gets cold and stays at the bottom or cup filling it up. If you dont believe go to youtube and look up drink a joint.

Youtubed it! Man I am trying that sometime! :D

I wonder if you could have liquid in the glass then push the smoke into the liquid o.o

you would need to have the straw in the water, like when youre gonna freeze it, put the straw in the cup with water then when it freezes it has a hole so yea you could do that. Idk try it I will sometime and tell you.

For some reason smoke does that all the time where I live, I think it is because I am block's away from the ocean. Its really odd to watch... Everytime I smoke my glass bowl and set it on the table, the smoke falls to the table and pools like spilled milk.... I've never been able to replicate it except for at my house... its odd

Back
Top Bottom