Drink More Water When You Smoke Cannabis

how does letting the water sit take away the flouride? and other negatively used chemicals in our water supply? i say our because globally our water supply is funked up.

I make what is called "Blue Water". I use tap water that is allowed to sit in a clear blue glass container, in the window sill, to allow sunlight at it. I can not explain why this works, but all I know is my plants respond differently than if I just toss tap water in.I hope that helps. I would also look into silver and adding it to water, for it's anti-biotic effects.

thx for your reply! ill try letting some sun at my water before i drink it maybe ill feel different then when i drink tap or filtered( made dirty) lol. as for some silver, i got none

It is a matter of the flouride and chlorine dissipating into the vapor coming off the water in exposure to sunshine. Flouride and chlorine are volatile (easily evaporated off due to their weak bonds). At least that is what I remember...
-ol' sieve for brains-

I would like to thank you i never take time out to drink Water
I will drink more thanx because i am all ways stoned 24-7 when im working in the garden i for get to hydrate. when im out in the hot sun i will take time out to drink thanx the budman

Kinda' spooked me a bit. People have commented they have never seen me drink anything before. I do have short term fuzzy memory loss from one room to the next! I am nausious most mornings latey. I KNOW I do NOT drink enough water and even had kidney stones twice at age 38 and 40.
Before i forget i am now leaving to go drink some water!!! Thx for the wake up reminder!

It is a matter of the flouride and chlorine dissipating into the vapor coming off the water in exposure to sunshine. Flouride and chlorine are volatile (easily evaporated off due to their weak bonds). At least that is what I remember...
-ol' sieve for brains-

if you pour the water from one glass into another a few times it will speed up the evaporation process for the chlorine. i don't know if it helps with the floride.

Wow - after reading this I'm definitely drinking more water.

*Fills up empty water bottle*

As someone used to drinking some sweet well water thats naturally filtered through limestone I have a hint for those who drink chlorinated city water. Let it set to evaporate or pour from one glass to another a few times it will really speed up the evaporation of the chlorine. Try it, it really makes a difference.

great tread toking wit some water is a great idea i pretty sur some1 already said this but i aint see but isnt the body mostly water like a very high lol % coffe can dehydrate a person i was doing a nice glass of water every nigth before bed an thinking of it felt great gotta start that again well if plants trive on water i think we sould to an by the way distilled water is great i hear the water from catalinna island is the best :nicethread:

water does miracles! Whenever I smoke weed, I get so thirsty I can drink 4 glasses of water continuously. So smoking can really make you drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

Before I got into cycling I would drink lots of juice type drinks and some water. I always felt like crap and was rather on the plump side. After cycling a ton and drinking countless bottles of water for a few years I feel much better! Drinking water is very underestimated! Thanks

oh my gosh! when ever i wake and bake i get dehydrated so i gotta have a glass of waterr at all times mann..thats for the facts :) :smokin:
i can never truly get lifted when i wake and bake...maybe the sleepiness is still taking over my mind...but its good as shit at night when im boutta sleep...thats when i get the most lifted

We all just need to invest in LEGIT water bottles haha and just drink the whole thing after we burn 1.

Back
Top Bottom