Drink More Water When You Smoke Cannabis

I can't emphasize enough how important water is. I learned the hard way. Back in 2007 I ended up with multiple anal fissures because I wasn't drinking enough water or eating enough fiber. It literally tore my a$$ open. Extremely painful and ultimately required surgery on my a$$hole to fix. Not fun. Now, I drink lots of water, eat lots of fiber, and also take a fiber supplement (like Metmucil) daily.

I know what the consequences can be and I don't ever want to go through that again. You'll find out in a big hurry what part of your body is really in charge when your a$$ hurts like hell. It's not one of those things (like a broken arm or leg) where you can just not use it until it heals..... seriously.

im sorry but i have to LOOL

but that sucks man... i RARELY drink straight up glasses of water and i noticed i get constipated a lot and at night i cant concentrate and get a bit of a head ache... im starting to drink more water, hopefully it helps

and that whole thing bout dr.oz gettin paid to say w/e... i dunno if im with that... not everyone in the world is out to get you *shrugs*

In responding to SexyVexy, the water you use to make Coffee or Tea
I was told doesn't count in regard to how many glass's of Water you
drink a day. So if you had 3 cups of Coffee & 3 cups of water, you
only had 3 cups of Water.:smokin3:

actually on Dr. Oz he said that for every cup of coffee/tea you drink you must drink a cup of water to cancel it out. so basically its like 3 cups of water for every 3 cups of coffee = 0 cups of water. so if you have 3 cups of coffee per day you must drink 11 cups of water a day.

581430_407283832638673_100000711793618_1308790_2055215183_n.jpg

Honestly, I don't drink water unless there is nothing else to drink. I drink kool aid on a daily after giving up drinking Pepsi all day every day. I do also drink cranberry juice. At times I do drink vitamin water but that's about it. Plain water just tastes nasty to me unless I am dehydrated then it is the only time I want it.

Honestly, I don't drink water unless there is nothing else to drink. I drink kool aid on a daily after giving up drinking Pepsi all day every day. I do also drink cranberry juice. At times I do drink vitamin water but that's about it. Plain water just tastes nasty to me unless I am dehydrated then it is the only time I want it.

damn that's wild. the only thing i drink is water, and a daily glass of wine.

I have worked in Iraq and Afghanistan and both locations can dry you up before you know it. You don't sweat at all and it evaporates through your skin faster than I have ever seen. I think the best way to prevent dehydration is to always check the color of your urine, a very slight/pale yellow is good. On the other hand, too much water will flush the essential electrolytes from your body which will also cause dehydration/sickness, I have seen it in many men on the field. I would tell them to quickly slam a bottle of sports drink and a few minutes after they do, their energy returns. Caffeine is a diuretic and causes the body to expel fluid as do some blood pressure meds. Great article 420 and thanks for posting it.

I have worked in Iraq and Afghanistan and both locations can dry you up before you know it. You don't sweat at all and it evaporates through your skin faster than I have ever seen. I think the best way to prevent dehydration is to always check the color of your urine, a very slight/pale yellow is good. On the other hand, too much water will flush the essential electrolytes from your body which will also cause dehydration/sickness, I have seen it in many men on the field. I would tell them to quickly slam a bottle of sports drink and a few minutes after they do, their energy returns. Caffeine is a diuretic and causes the body to expel fluid as do some blood pressure meds. Great article 420 and thanks for posting it.

Thank you for highlighting the opposite side as well. As an athlete I took the nutrition side of my sport extremely seriously, and the role of water is often forgotten or misunderstood. I still have so much to learn! Dehydration is very serious, and the natural salts and minerals we often flush out of our body are vital. When I was drinking 4-5 litres a day while training heavily I used to ensure all my water contained essential salts to replace them as fast as I was losing them.

Of course there is no greater illustration of it than on a battlefield where it truly is a case of life or death.

But for everyday it is vital too. Everything hinges on getting your hydration right, without that the body doesn't function as well as it should. It is our fuel for life and if we can drink it plain then great, but if not then try and make it as uncorrupted as possible or with something that has additional overall benefit...like fresh lemon juice and ginger in boiling water to cleanse and aid digestion. Or green tea if you do want that caffeine, a better alternative than coffee for hydration purposes.

RIGHT?! Haha, I am going to get a glass of water right now!

I really just wish it tasted better.

I like to make tea, but when you got the dry mouth you just need something COOL and refreshing..

Great thread, just wanted to add in if you live in the states, Drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day can actually kill you if not filtered properly due to the high fluoride content, aswell as many other contaminants, make sure the water you drink is well filtered
and even when it is well filtered I wouldent consume 8-10 glasses a day as this can be toxic to your body.
Drinking Too Much Water Can Kill You

Great Info !

The associated picture helps in understanding it much better. Water is very very important constituent of our bodies.

Keep posting such information. You bring people back on track by such useful articles.

Thanks !

420 is by far the greatest forums ever created! thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom