Drip irrigation for 34 2L Hempys

ilikebike

hey guys im trying to design some sort of Drip irrigation when i do my 2L hempy. I plan on just giving them BPN nutrients every day and flushing them by hand every 5 days or so.

The thing is i never worked with drip irrigation so i know little about it. I do know that i can buy alot of the fittings and tubing at lowes. What im trying to figure out is if a 396gph pump would be sufficient enough to provide a drip to all 34 plants. I know the tubing is rated for a very low GPH but there will be 34 drippers. When i was at lowes i saw something that regulated the water flow to a lower gph. Do you think i would need one of those??

Can some one just type me up a list of fittings i would need, that would help or just a link to some one who has done a DIY drip irrigation with alot of plants?

thanks for the help!

I'm smaller, but headed in the same direction sorta.
2L 6pack rack
I'm just going to use 2 buckets. One to drain into and one to hang and let gravity water the plants with drip tubing (airs tone in it). I've got a drain built in and will flush weekly to change nutes. It takes a gallon to fill and one to run through. I'll watch and see what you come up with for your drip system. I just started a Journal so I'll watch if you run one.:morenutes:

Mona Plant System link system is a self contained subteranean irrigation unit.The Chandler Company out of Santa Ana, Ca sells it. They have a video of it on their website

For a 34 plant system, you'll need the following:

1. A reservoir:
2. four (4) DIG 6-way manifolds (DIG 6-Outlet Adjustable Drip Manifold-AD6 at The Home Depot);
3. 1/4" drip line (DIG 1/4 in. x 100 ft. Poly Tubing-B38100P at The Home Depot);
4. A bag of 1gph pressure compensating drip emitters (There a variety of flow rates available. I prefer these.) (Amazon: Rain Bird SW10-30PS Drip Irrigation Spot Watering Dripper/Emitter, 1 Gallon Per Hour);
5. a bag of stakes to hold your emitters;
5. a pump (The one you selected will work.); and
6. a Skip Day Timer to run your feed pump.

I hope you found this helpful!

Back
Top Bottom