Droop on a couple branches

Bigmikeyg78

Hello all

I have some purple haze growing outside in 100 gallon smart pots. Have pro mix and worm casting. I give it 70ml of grotek bloom in 5 gallons daily.

This plant has not been topped and has been health all year.. had some insects on the plants and sprayed them about a month ago.

One plant had a branch break and the laces started to be droopy.. tried to secure the branch and did so but it didn't get any better.. decided to cut the branch and move on ... couple days later there seems to be another branch of leaves starting to droop .. check the branch and it's sturdy...

It seems to be getting worse..

All of a sudden on same plant on the complete other side I have anoth branch starting the same thing

The plant is about 8 feet tall and about 4-5 feet wide

All the other plants don't have this issue at all all health and thriving

How to Ask for Grow Support
It is VERY hard to help diagnose plant problems if we don't have all the required information.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
The ONLY way to receive optimal feedback and support is to provide photos!

REQUIRED READING FOR ALL NEW GROWERS!

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

It is VERY hard to help diagnose plant problems if we don't have all the required information.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
The ONLY way to receive optimal feedback and support is to provide photos!

REQUIRED READING FOR ALL NEW GROWERS!

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

It would be nice if your links when clicked would bring you somewhere other than the forum directory

I couldn't add photos or would have
Think the only things I didn't answer is the ph of soil which is 6.3 these are flowering and have been for 5 weeks it's a sat dom 85 15

It would be nice if your links when clicked would bring you somewhere other than the forum directory

I couldn't add photos or would have
Think the only things I didn't answer is the ph of soil which is 6.3 these are flowering and have been for 5 weeks it's a sat dom 85 15

Here's the link, above where you posted your question "How to Ask For Grow Support"

And pics are do-able here. Really hard to diagnose without pictures of any kind

Ok here we go

Outdoor grow
3 purple haze sat dom 85%
100 gallon smart pots
Promix and three bags of worm castings each pot with some crushed stones in the bottom layer
Feeding grotek bloom 70 ml per 5 gallon water and one day I add tsp of monster bloom and the second day 50 ml heavy bud pro
Plants are flowering for 5 weeks and are about 8 foot by 4-6 feet across
Soils ph is 6.3

Problem is about two weeks ago I had a branch that was broken and leaves started to droop. I repaired branch and supported it. It didn't get any better so I cut it off. After that an adjecent branch the leaves started to droop and I inspected the ranch and it was fine. Now this week on the opposite of plant had a droopy leave branch.
IMG_96977.JPG

View image in gallery

IMG_97018.JPG

View image in gallery

IMG_97026.JPG

View image in gallery

IMG_97074.JPG

View image in gallery

IMG_97502.JPG

View image in gallery

IMG_97493.JPG

View image in gallery

IMG_97484.JPG

View image in gallery

Curled under leaves look like classic nitrogen toxicity. Everything else doesnt look too bad, unless I'm missing something? Second pic look like over water.

Does it make sense that 97 % of the plant is healthy with either of those prognosis ?

I have let it dry out and will maybe only give it water next couple days

The bites are the same on other two plants and they are not showing any droop signs

I thought (and could be wrong) the cloth bags didn't get root bound cause they air pruned.. if they do get root bound anyone know what to do with the. ?

Have to agree with classic over watering and nute burn; specifically nitrogen toxicity.

Ok wait what :) you think it's what ? Any ideas on what I should do ?

Been meeting it dry out and been giving it minimal water, but seems like another area is starting the same thing. :(

If you look at my journal my smallest plant my little bonsai tree got the claw from nitrogen toxicity. I flushed it with ph water @ 6.5 and she recovered with in 2 days. The leafs will stay curled and will look worse over time but the new growth should be fine! Keep an eye on it. Record your notes. You clearly reached a level too high for your plants on your feed schedule. This is all important data! I'm a new grower as well.

Back
Top Bottom