Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 70% INDICA
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flower
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 5 weeks
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 1 week
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 10gal
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? Room temp?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?-Rockwool and hydroton
If Hydro, what type of Setup?-Ebb and flow
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 400watt hps
Is it Air Cooled? No
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 74
RH of Room/Cabinet? 55%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.0 ish
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? 5 time a day 15mins
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Botanicare
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x2x8

Cleaned out rez last night. Go see the plant once a week to clean rez out. Saw it within minutes of dark period. This is week 2 of 12/12. Leaves were drooping. I dont know what I'm doing wrong. Seems like only the new growth is drooping. Is this normal. Also I use cal mag, liquid karma, hydroguard, hygrozyme, hydroplex, and pro bloom.

20140814_210156.jpg
20140814_210257.jpg

same here lol, mine do the same thing at night and next morning they were reaching for the clouds , i wish you all the best , dont water too much and dont feed too much , biggest and most common mistakes , water every other day , put your fingers into the soil and if its dry finger deep give them a bit , never feed on full strength nutes either , build up , my mistakes ive made so ill pass the learning curve to you

happy gardening .

Props for learning on hydro. It's a difficult skill to master from what I've read.
And major props for filling out all the grow information. That helps a lot!

Unfortunately, being hydro, I can't help too much, but we have a ton of guys who are experienced with hydro, and someone will come by to help you out on your specific setup. (I've also never looked at my plants after lights out, so I can't say if this is normal or not)

Was gonna grow with Soil but found ebb and flow setup for cheap in Craigslist locally. Came with 2 hps 400watt lights and nutrients for $100. So I figured I would give it a shot. Thanks for your inputs

Back
Top Bottom