Drooping after transplant

onestickz

Everything is in stealth grow boxes so I don't have much space. Just putting that out there lol. Anyway last night I transplanted my baby from one small stealth box to a bigger one, and in doing so this morning when I woke my girl was drooping.
Here's my process
First I got everything ready in my bigger dwc system using a 10 gal res with 3" net pots. I put all my flora 3 series grow, bloom, and micro into the water and got my ph between 6.0 - 6.5. I put a few expanded clay pellets at the bottom of the net pot which the roots will sit on top of. Then I had to cut the old net pot from around the roots to free it. Once free I put plant (which is in rockwool) in 3" net pot an put more expanded clay around for support. Placed under a led and compact fluorescent bulbs with a dual air pump system for oxygen. I poured some of the same nute filled water into medium and closed up shop. When I woke this morning, my baby was drooping.
If anyone can help with some info on how to bring my baby back to life it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

How bad is she drooping? Usually its pretty normal to have some amount of drooping for a day or two after transplanting. A picture would help.

Back
Top Bottom