Drooping autoflowers

adamukfwd

420 Member
Hi,

growing greenhouse seeds auto critical mass and advanced seeds pineapple glue.

Both strains completely thriving until week 4/5 - i have 2 x 6inch cool tubes running with my air venting straight out, negative pressure..my RH is at 59%, and temps 23-24 degrees max.

Both progressivly started wilting when went into flowering, im currently using R.O and calmag half dose, and bloom 1/4 strength the leaves lower down are really healthy, and even towards the top they were up until a week ago leaves started going really skinny and lifeless, now overwatering isnt an issue as i wait until the pots are dry enough to water, and underwatering could of been issue at one point they wont seem to recover, there are the odd plants not affected and are packing on size but i would say 60% my garden is affected, now i have noticed that some of the limp plants when lights have only just come on seem to perk up then slump again towards end of the day, and some dont perk up at all, currently running 18/6 light cycle, temps when light goes off is around 20 degrees

Attachments

• 20200331_131232.jpg
    20200331_131232.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • 20200331_130528.jpg
    20200331_130528.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 125
What are you growing in? Soil or coco?
I would stop feeding the calmag and check the ph of your water. Check your timer to make sure it is on 18/6. I have had a timer that stayed on 24 hr and the plants looks similar to yours. Just kind of tired looking With the droop.

using coco, at around 5.8 - 6.2 getting run off when water, give them 3 litres each today as they are very big plants, as i say some perk up when lights have just come on and some just look lifeless but not showing any defs

the lights are defo going off properly and on properly, ph is spot on not showing any signs of leave problems other than skinny and lifeless and this has only just happened since going into flower

i have photo period strains not having any issue at all in the same garden, makes no sense just the autos and its not all of them its 60% of them, some are thriving and have had same watering schedule and same feed ratios.

sorry aswell im using fabric pots and perlite with coco, air to roots should not be an issue either or root rot...13 litre pots

well ive watered today and pots are really heavy, and i think they will be tommorrow but you recommend keep watering? couldnt this just be as bad as overwatering shows similar issues?

lights have gone off now for 6 hours so i will post pictures again later and see what you think, they had a big flush of water today and yesterday so hopefuly if what ure saying is right they should start to improve, last week before this happened the leaves were folding i beleive that could of been issues with heat, and has triggered this with plants looking limp so i will increase watering and see if this improves.

right all but one have perked up now, but im noticing further into the light schedule they seem to go back to being drooped i will take a picture again tommorrow before lights go off if they are the same, however im now noticing a selected few of the affected have bright yellow tips on leaves?

Back
Top Bottom