Drooping cotyledons on first grow

Sooperdooper

20200526_053058.jpg
20200526_051614.jpg
20200526_051608.jpg
20200526_051559.jpg

Hello, this is my first grow, I'm into the second day since the seeds sprouted. I'm noticing 2 of the 3 plants that have shot above the surface have droopy cotyledons and I'm not sure if it's a sign of a problem and how to correct it.
The temperature stays right around 73.5 F consistently with a humidity a bit over 60 percent. I have a 400w hps bulb and I just added a Co2 bag (is it too early?)
The seeds are green gelato auto and fat banana auto.
Any help would be appreciated

I just sprouted some Afghani and my seedlings looked very much like this before perking up after a couple days... These plant photos look like they are about 24-48 hours after shedding the seed casing. The only thing that throws up a red flag for me is Temp..73.5 feels a little cold not accounting for sleep cycle temp drop which could drop 5 degrees or so. Source Grow Weed Easy, Temp scale for Veg/Flow- Vegetative -70-85 °F - Flowering 65-80°F . I'm running 78'-80' sort of in the middle of that vegetative temp scale and plants respond well to it..

Cotyledons leaves are not that photo active.Just gets the plant a little boost to help make the true leaves.They will yellow and fall off before you know it. If you are at the top end of Anthonys temp scale or just over, that is the CO2 range.Everyone has there opinion on CO2 but until it is mature (around 4 nodes) you won't get any real return from adding it. When you switch light schedule and add intensity your lights, temp will climb and CO2 will have the biggest impact.

Thanks everyone for the responses, the plants have continued to grow, although the one with the big curl is going slower (don't know if it's cuz that one's indica) but they are all still moving so I'm hopeful it'll work out. I'll seal up the Co2 bag for the time being

Back
Top Bottom