Drooping fan leaves

Monjezi

ive got 3 pineapple kush 1 blue mystic.. temp stays around 25°C amd hum is 40%-50% and ive got a fan in the middle of the tent. the fan leaves on the two lower plants ( in pic) are drooping and i was wondering why this could be happening, after dark time they are up again but after time they start to droop again...they are also in week 3 of flowering 12/12
its my first grow so im gratful for any advice or help

i uploaded the picture here :))

12884343_251917098485532_859287939_n - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

nice set up Monjezi :good job: theres a few things that will make your fan leaves drop the pic can't show what your talking about,one thing i thinking is you Fan is too close to the plants and some leaves are getting wind burn lower leaves will die or dry up at the bottom thats normal but if you have time try to take a pick of the leaves thats drooping and will know for sure as I'm just guessing its win burn

nice set up Monjezi :good job: theres a few things that will make your fan leaves drop the pic can't show what your talking about,one thing i thinking is you Fan is too close to the plants and some leaves are getting wind burn lower leaves will die or dry up at the bottom thats normal but if you have time try to take a pick of the leaves thats drooping and will know for sure as I'm just guessing its win burn

thank you :))) they were under watered i gave them all a half cup of water and they are standing again :D the fan is also facing up at the lights so there is barely even a breeze

you should slowly give them a liter of water each at that stage , you dont want any dry soil pockets, give half a liter to first plant then next plant give it half then to next until you come to the first one again and give it the other half the same as the rest , then wait to pot feels light or they droop and do the same

Back
Top Bottom