Drooping leaves

homegrower

Alright I'm growing bag seed, just had to cut out one male of three plants. The two females are in soil, I'm using xnutrients and several cfl's. I'm watering with 6.0 ph tap water. When my lights are on the leaves are nice and perky but when they go out for the night the leaves start to droop a lot. Temperature of the room gets to be about 60 degrees when lights are off. Any suggestions?

Some plants do this more than others but they all do it, first time I saw this I freaked out as I had one plant that drooped (every night) like it had no water for a month! every morning she popped back up like nothing happened!! Keep a fan going at night the RH also spikes at night.

Some leaves are still droopy all the time too. I just watered yesterday and had some good run off o think I may pick up some super thrive in a few days. One plant is in week 4 off flowering and the other is in week 2

It's kind of all over, it's more of the real dark green leaves that get droopy. I'm growing in MG , I know it's not the best but I didn't know until after they were planted.

Back
Top Bottom