Droopy and curling leaves

ronno

Half of my girls are in Coco, half in six by six rockwool cubes. The ones in the rockwool cubes are droopy, unhappy. Like dying! They're not overwatered because there droopy when the cubes were dry I watered they didn't purk back up. PH in the water the same as cocoa 5.5 5.6. Started happening when I flipped 1212. Could this be the root Zone temperature is too high? I'm running a sealed environment, 1200 ppm's CO2. Daytime temperatures 83 - 84 and night time temperatures around 78. Humidity is between 47 + 53. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you all very much.

Thank you in advance
Ronno

Sent from my SM-J327P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot but this is my first time here and I don't understand where to post. There's so different areas

Do you have any pictures? Sometimes if I let my girls get to dry, when I water them and they rehydrate the leaves that were droopy will rehydrate but stay in the same position they were in when droopy

Do you have any pictures? Sometimes if I let my girls get to dry, when I water them and they rehydrate the leaves that were droopy will rehydrate but stay in the same position they were in when droopy

I we'll have a few pics when lights come on. They just look really really horrible. I don't even know why I tried Rockwall Conway wishes and experiment gone bad LOL

420-magazine-mobile2033337838.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1855683220.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1575525845.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile1105952837.jpg[/IM

Rockwool are sad. Coco happy

If any one could chime in, much appreciated I'm stumped at the moment

After further inspection on the ones that are doing it I've noticed that the transplant into the bigger Cube wasn't super tight. I think the hot air was able to penetrate those areas and get in and make the rockwool hotter. Thus causing the girl to shutdown due to her root temperatures being too high not let her get her oxygen for her roots

Lights to bright/intense I just had this happen to a couple God bud plants had them under 1000W and not in a big enough tent. Moved them to bigger area and they perked up in a day or two.

Tight lines tall tines, good smoke and a good women are all a man needs. In love with my queen.

Lights to bright/intense I just had this happen to a couple God bud plants had them under 1000W and not in a big enough tent. Moved them to bigger area and they perked up in a day or two.

Tight lines tall tines, good smoke and a good women are all a man needs. In love with my queen.
Interesting. I wonder y its only happening to the ones in rockwool and not in coco?

I did some inquiring, I am part of a four man grow team growing medical and the master grower whose grow it is said if you squish the cubes even a little the water to air ratio won't be optimal and they will look over watered which yours do so it may be that

I did some inquiring, I am part of a four man grow team growing medical and the master grower whose grow it is said if you squish the cubes even a little the water to air ratio won't be optimal and they will look over watered which yours do so it may be that
Makes sense. Ty. Finally gave up o. The ones that were the worst. Thinking back those cubes were not perfect. I like growing in coco. No more rockwool over here.

Here some are 19 days in flower

Back
Top Bottom