Droopy leave tips, help please.

OperaYak

Hello folks,

looking for a bit of help here. I am bout 5 weeks into growing some Lowryder AK47 and the tips of my upper leaves are droopy. Not the whole leaf, just the tips. I have not been able to find out what is the exact culprit, but have had a few suggestions that it is an under/over watering issue. I normally water the plants when the top 2 inches of the soil is dry, happens every 3-4 days. I am giving them tap water that sits out for 4 days, and 1/4 of the recommended nutes from Fox Farm's Big Bloom. From what I can tell the plants look healthy other than that. Anyone care to take a look and offer some advice? Any help is appreciated.

It seems to only affect the newest growth, as you can see in this example of what I am seeing:
Tall_Boy_2.jpg

ThatBoyDean, thanks for the tip. I had been trying to find a term for it, and "ram's horns" is very apt. I am very new to growing and every bit of info helps. So how would one go and combat overfeeding of N? I am going to just use water for about week, no nutes and see if that works. Any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom