Droopy leaves and burnt tips, need help!

Liam300

Hello fellow growers, thank you for taking the time to read this and help me out. I got a clone about 4 and half weeks agora Blck Mamba OG an INDICA. It’s been growing pretty steady and healthy for the most part I’ve had it in veg the whole time in a 2.5x2.5x5 tent under a full spectrum 600w led. I have been feeding nutrients every other feed or only once a week. For e past couple days the leaves have been droopy, i waited till it was dry to water and it didn’t perk up. Some of the leaves are a little yellowish and some have burnt tips. Any ideas on how to get her happy again ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    811.4 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    687.4 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    776.9 KB · Views: 131
:welcome: to :420: @Liam300 ...more info needed, look in my signature for a link to ask for help, fill it out and come back with pertinent info :goodluck:
Strain - Black mamba OG
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 1 Gallon
Lights - 1 Maxsisun 600w LED
Nutrients - FoxFarm
Medium - FoxFarm OceanForest
PPM -
PH - 6.3-6.7
RH - 50% to 70%
Room Temperature -72-82
Solution Temperature -70
Room Square Footage - 2.5x2.5
Pests - None

I didn't see any cal-mag on the list, and the reddish looking stalks tell me she's locked out of something...what kind of water are you using, tap or ?? I use tap, it has macro nutrients in it the plant needs...are you watering to run off? And if so, does she set in the run off? What's your light schedule?

So I’m using the regular tap here in LA. Comes out at a PH of 7.7 I drop it down to around 6.5. I do not have cal-mag should I get it even while growing in soil foxfarm oceanforest? I don’t water till run off every time, only every couple times, and I never let her sit in the run off. The light shcedule is 20-4

So I’m using the regular tap here in LA. Comes out at a PH of 7.7 I drop it down to around 6.5. I do not have cal-mag should I get it even while growing in soil foxfarm oceanforest? I don’t water till run off every time, only every couple times, and I never let her sit in the run off. The light shcedule is 20-4

Im growing in a mix of FFOF and FFHF, adding some cal mag really helped my plants start taking off. Granted I had issues with ph and nute lockout as well but now I dont feed any of mine without it. ~6.5 ph is what I shoot for, if anything I'll aim for lower rather than higher, and have no issues anymore. I'm in fabric pots and I water to slight runoff and sometimes dont water for over a week to really dry the soil out. My tap up here in the bay comes out around 8.3 ph needless to say Im going through my ph down real quick lol hope I was able to help a little. Welcome and Cheers!

Sounds good man, thanks for the response! I’ll definitely be ordering up some cal-mag then. And thanks for the watering tip, I wait till every 3 days to water, but I never usually let it get past that. I’ll be waiting till they’re completely dry to water em. I’m sending it into flower now and she’s reached a pretty nice height. After flushing her yesterday she is doing much better thankfully, now I’m just trying to keep her that’s way lol

Sounds good man, thanks for the response! I’ll definitely be ordering up some cal-mag then. And thanks for the watering tip, I wait till every 3 days to water, but I never usually let it get past that. I’ll be waiting till they’re completely dry to water em. I’m sending it into flower now and she’s reached a pretty nice height. After flushing her yesterday she is doing much better thankfully, now I’m just trying to keep her that’s way lol

For me the easiest way is to life the pot, its a huge difference between wet and dry, I'm using 5 gal pots about 1 gal of water until it barely runs off. I also added 30% perlite to the soil to help with the drainage. Im paranoid about root rot since I had overwatered and locked out almost all of my seedlings earlier this season lmao but Id say its like a 10 or so pound difference between wet and dry. Glad to here she bounced back! The resiliency of these plants has really blown my mind.

For me the easiest way is to life the pot, its a huge difference between wet and dry, I'm using 5 gal pots about 1 gal of water until it barely runs off. I also added 30% perlite to the soil to help with the drainage. Im paranoid about root rot since I had overwatered and locked out almost all of my seedlings earlier this season lmao but Id say its like a 10 or so pound difference between wet and dry. Glad to here she bounced back! The resiliency of these plants has really blown my mind.
Totally agree, this being my 1st grow I have definitely come to learn and appreciate that. I have made countless mistakes and they come back strong every time! Makes me appreciate them much more and can’t wait to keep growing. This is her after the flush and defoliating.

Attachments

• FE8210AD-4C33-47CD-B442-6B63E85CE9FE.jpeg
    FE8210AD-4C33-47CD-B442-6B63E85CE9FE.jpeg
    766.5 KB · Views: 103
Totally agree, this being my 1st grow I have definitely come to learn and appreciate that. I have made countless mistakes and they come back strong every time! Makes me appreciate them much more and can’t wait to keep growing. This is her after the flush and defoliating.

My first grow as well, I've made a lot of mistakes but I'm just taking it as hands on experience instead and super looking forward to growing again, now that I actually know what I'm doing (for the most part) lol hell yeah man looking good, I'm sure she'll give some good rewards at the end :headbanger:
Here's some of mine before I figured things out
20200413_123855_HDR.jpg

And just a couple days ago
20200512_095315.jpg

Back
Top Bottom