in them pics it looked like leafs were trying to taco. or no?
Not at all :D Its actually the outsides of the leaf (the pointy tips) and all that area that starts to fold or taco inwards if its lights too close.

I agree with
What fox farm products did you feed with and at what rates? How long since potting/transplanting?
Some of the photos look like over-watering (whole leaf drooping) and a few show nitrogen toxicity (leaf tip clawing downward)
And just want to add, even if you grow 2 of the same strain, it doesn't mean they have the same need.

I agree with

And just want to add, even if you grow 2 of the same strain, it doesn't mean they have the same need.
yeah i was thinking of that bc the 2 on the front side were a week behind one a cp and the other nl... same strain there smaller and flowered first so im starting to see each one has differ needs INTHESHED IS THE PIMP DADDY i raised my rh and the plants are coming alive dude knows his shit

Mine were all drooping this morning before I watered. They had gone 5 days and were pretty dry. Some of the leaves under the canopy shrivelled and fell off.

Mine were all drooping this morning before I watered. They had gone 5 days and were pretty dry. Some of the leaves under the canopy shrivelled and fell off.
Yeah ima water when the lights come on and run fresh water threw to see what happens

Yeah ima water when the lights come on and run fresh water threw to see what happens
Went in today to check woke late ,and plant leafs are facing straight down on the one im having trouble with.. fan leafs are like they just fell toward the stock i watered with staright ph water a gallon and will see when lights kick on i went back to run in get camara but lights done already kicked off shit is irrritating

She was watered before lights out and now she hasnt changed i dont understand what could be wrong with her

Attachments

• A34C56DF-B5F6-4BBF-8731-BCB74BF6AB05.jpeg
    A34C56DF-B5F6-4BBF-8731-BCB74BF6AB05.jpeg
    706.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 9438A599-EF7D-406F-A5E5-CEEEB46F8E79.jpeg
    9438A599-EF7D-406F-A5E5-CEEEB46F8E79.jpeg
    710.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 01576B73-49F9-4954-BF54-E6A8D0CF24DE.jpeg
    01576B73-49F9-4954-BF54-E6A8D0CF24DE.jpeg
    939.1 KB · Views: 95
Should i transplant her or will i cause more harm then to just let her sit like this the leaves are droopy and the fan leaves stem are turning purple bad no browning of leafs or anything just has droppy leafs and really purple stems on fan leafs

Back
Top Bottom