Droopy leaves on clones in soil - Urgent!

Thebulldog

Hello Amigos !

Fresh healthy clones that were placed into organic soil are drooping !
The soil I have tested with barley seeds that grew massive nice barley shots and survived,
Now mind you the barley seeds were in small plastic pots, the clones are in 7 gallon pots, I have used
a water probe that you can buy in a store that has two long probes that you stick into the soil,
the meter dial reads moist. The air temp is 25 C.

So is this too wet, or too Dry ?

Many Thanks in Advance ! Have a good 1, Bulldog

Sometimes clones will droop after transplanting. It can take up to two weeks for life and vigor to return. If your soil is moist you should be fine. Use your finger to dig down about an inch on the side of the container to get a feel for how moist the soil is. If the soil seems moist or dark at all you should be fine. If you dig down an inch and notice dry light colored soil then its time to water. Cannabis likes soil on the drier side. I would say being on the drier side most of the time is better than being on the moist side. The roots really like to search for the water. Then again the proper balance is always best.

Thank you Brothers !
Patience is hard to swallow when you consider Death may be near

Y'all have a good 1, Bulldog

I raised the lights , gave them half cup distilled water and since my first post, They are looking Great !
Thank you Amigos, the next round is on me !

Have a good one, Bulldog

Back
Top Bottom