Droopy leaves: Organic with nutrient? Help

THC Onlyfans

My first grow, auto white widow..
One has nutrients the other is just with ph'd water. Is that what is causing the drooping?
Or cold temp but then my other auto with nutrients would be same but its fine. The two drooping pictures are 3 days apart.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20190315_221021.jpg
    20190315_221021.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 20190309_212031.jpg
    20190309_212031.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 20190309_212029.jpg
    20190309_212029.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 85
You are watering way to much. thats definately the problem. Are you using the correct PH water between 5.5 and 6.5? My advise to you is to water every other day or every 3 days depending on how fast your soil drains. If it is draining very slow or pooling for long periods of time, then I would add some peralite into the soil to aireate the soil. Next time be sure to use some small PH nuteral river rocks about 1/4 up from bottom then put in soil. This makes it drain much easier.

I dont think so because I wait until the pot is very light and only water when i can easily lift it with one hand. i ph to around 6. In a 2 gallon its been about 3 days between watering and it drains well as its sitting on a elevated pan with small fan blowing beneath.

You are watering way to much. thats definately the problem. Are you using the correct PH water between 5.5 and 6.5? My advise to you is to water every other day or every 3 days depending on how fast your soil drains. If it is draining very slow or pooling for long periods of time, then I would add some peralite into the soil to aireate the soil. Next time be sure to use some small PH nuteral river rocks about 1/4 up from bottom then put in soil. This makes it drain much easier.
That s the ph for hydro mate. Not a soil grower but it's 7ish for you guys.

My local store told me 6 is ideal snd many websites. can someone confirm? And if you arent sure stop posting wrong info
Not posting wrong info buddy. You feed 5.5 to a soil plant it will fuck it up. Can barely get away with it in hydro.
Best availability for nutrient uptake in soil as you can see is around 7.
5.5 as you can see, will fuck them up.
Don't assume that because someone works in the Industry they know how to grow weed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190316-063728.jpg
    Screenshot_20190316-063728.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 93
You just get away with it sometimes mate. I'm currently doing some coco hempys at 7.4 because I've lost my ph pen. Should be fucking them right up and it has done in the past but they're doing great. Doesn't mean it's right though. For best results I should be 5.7-6.3. Some strains can handle it, others can't. It could all just turn over night too. When I use my hydro res I start getting issues at 6.5 but for some reason the hempys are taking it . It is risky and my plants could realistically fall to shit at any moment so I'd never advise anyone to do it. Just having an experiment cos I can be assed rifling through the pile of shit in my attic to find my ph pen lol.

Back
Top Bottom