droopy leaves

abbazabba123

10522.JPG
I am currently growing bagseed from amsterdam. my plants leaves are droopinig and so fatr i cant figur out what is causing it. my temps are 82degrees during lights on and 62 with lights off. Im having problems uploading pics but the tips are curling under and the sides ofeach leave is folding in.. I would really appreciate some help.. oh im using 10 23 watt 6500k cfl on a 18/6 cycle and watering every 2 days

Could well be a touch of over watering more than likely & the leafs have a slight dark green tint to them with leaf tips curling down.

I believe a macro nutrient beginning with N is the problem and that it may be Over Dosed. (could be poor lighting & photo condition)

If those leafs look as dark green in the photo as they do in real life than i suspect N - nitrogen over dose which might be explained below.

Happy frog fruit and flower - granula 5-8-4, well on the off chance you might of mixed in to much with your potting compost ? or that the type of nitrogen in that compost is a bit to strong.

For some reason i really don't like their guide to ratio suggestion - For established plantings, scatter 1/2 cup for every 2 feet of plant height.

About as much as i can think off at the moment...

At the very worst you might start to notice browning around the leaf margin/edge of leaf which would point to nutrient burn from excisive use of granule fertilizer, if that was the case ?

oh ok that makes sinse because one of the other plants started to burn around the leaf margirin..thanks dude. what can i do to fix the problem?

I would suspect granula fertilizer would be slow release over time, it may be stated on the packet ?

The bog standard method of flushing is some what pointless with a slow release fertilizer as it will take months for the stuff to degrade...

The only other suggestion is to repot into fresh compost.

You need to get as much of the old compost off as possible, whilst leaving a small but suitable root ball on the plant to be repotted.
This will stunt/slow growth for a couple of weeks intill the plant settles down again.

As for happy frog fruit & flower fert, i would be very tempted to cut down their mix ratio to prevent problems - as it was ment for established plants...

May be a level table spoon per gallon of pot as a suggestion, you can always up the dose in later growth by applying as a top dressing !

The fish emulsion should be more than good enough to substain growth in early veg to late veg.

I hope that all helps & your girls grow big & strong with plenty of the good stuff :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom