Droopy's Good, Bad & Ugly Soil Grow 2017

You gonna lollypop?
On Nova #3 I'm thinking about it but it will depend how tall she gets. I'm not expecting her to get above 10". But if it goes as planned there will be nothing to lollipop because it should just be 6-8 colas from top to bottom. But again she is the main manipulation so if she needs it, absolutely.

This is long over due!!!

All the girls have been on the same nutes and amounts. Basically 1/2 the Fox Farm's schedule with added calmag.

Nova #2 ( Good ) Day 61
She is 10" tall ,which is the exact size of her sister last grow if I wouldn't have topped her I bet they would have been twins. A few leaves have fallen off and she is going into her 2 week flush.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Nova #4 (Bad) Day 54
She is 5" tall and like a nugget ball!! Kind of crazy and I'm a little worried about mold. After her lst I took a few leaves here and there but nothing major but she stayed pretty small.

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Nova #3 (Ugly)
She is coming in at an amazing 4" tall and so even it's crazy.. She has been heavy chopped since she was born and it shows. Still love her and if it were a differant strain I think she would have been quite the looker, but +Speed does not give you a blink of time before she starts budding.

7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom