DropnCosbys First Hydro Grow Black Berry Kush - 2010

Thanks man. Those pics were from after installing the feeding tubes, and they were in the tent while my buddy and I were hooking them up..probably wasn't the best, but they're looking a lot greener now, but still showing some signs of mag def..at least I think that's what it is. Probably will add some epson salt if it gets worse by tomorrow, but they looked much better today than they did in the pictures I posted last night. I'll give your buddy's method a try if I get to that. Heres the daily batch of photos..
day11_1.jpg
day11_2.jpg
day11_3.jpg
day11_4.jpg
day11_5.jpg
day11_6.jpg

hi Cosbys see your good with the old DIY cup holders looking good!
As for the ladies they are looking so good im jelous! :p

I couldnt realy see much deficencies but from what you said does sound like mag def i had a problem with that on one of my grows it was ph problem were it wasnt spot on what it should of been it wasnt taking in mag i changed the ph so it was perfect and the problem sorted its self out turned out to be prity big yeilder!

Sure you will sort the problem out soon let us know what u did to fix the problem.

:welldone:

Thanks man, still trying to figure everything out so the plants are stoked. The past week or so, I've been having feeding troubles with some drippers not getting water. Now with the new setup, I switched around the layout of the tubing, and now all the girls are getting the same amount of water. I think this should help. They are already looking better than they did yesterday. I've been running my PH around 5.8-5.9. Does anybody know about taking readings on a Pen type PH meter? When I check my resi it starts off around 6.0-6.2, but drops down to about 5.8-5.9. Should I be taking the reading as soon as the meter turns on, or let it settle for a minute to get a reading? Thanks for the help guys. :rollit:

I've got the same meter, donmt trip if it starts high. That's just the meter reading the water. Also u should always calibrate before every check to ensure correct readingss

Ok, that's what I figured. I don't thik I 've ever calibrated the thing though..and definitely havet every check..A couple of the babes seem to be getting a bit worse, and looks to be mag. I'm gonna try and get some epsom salt tomorrow or ask the guys at the hydro store what they recommend to fix it..My PH could be out of wack though too. When exactly does magnesium get locked out in the PH scale? I've read as high as 5.7, and the back of the ph down bottle is about on par with that. Most of the cups have roots growing out the bottom now though, and they are getting bigger each day. I'll post up a daily round of photos later on.

Took some pictures of the girls with the most problems. Hopefully can find a remedy tomorrow, if I find the time between work. Heres some pics:
day12_8.jpg
day12_7.jpg
day12_6.jpg
day12_5.jpg
day12_4.jpg
day12_3.jpg
day12_2.jpg
day12_1.jpg

Sorry for no pics last night. Have an update for today though. They seem to be getting a bit browner around the leaves on a lot of the plants now. Bought some Epsom salt, but haven't used it yet. Bumped up the feeding schedule to 5 times a day at 10 minutes each feeding as recommended by kwar and others. They've been on this schedule for the past 24hrs now, so hopefully that will fix the problem, but at the same time they aren't looking TOO great. Otherwise I'll throw some epsom in after I do my weekly res change tomorrow. A friend suggested I should top of my resi every day or so with fresh water.. sounds like a reasonable idea to me. A buddy is coming over tomorrow who knows his hydro so hopefully he can give me some insight on what's going on, and any help from here is always appreciated.

And photos..:roorrip:
day14_6.jpg
day14_5.jpg
day14_4.jpg
day14_3.jpg
day14_2.jpg
day14_1.jpg

wat up cosby, been tied up with work n the ol hobby. u ever get ur ebb and gro goin? im thinkin bout running that system, how bigs ur room? ive got a 4x8 on the way and im trying to figure out plants to sq. ft. ration. hit it back broseph:passitleft:

Hi dropnCosbys

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom