Dropping in to say "high"

JGarrett

420 Member
Just joined today and thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been smoking for several years and have made significant changes (improvements) in my life as a result. Before smoking I worked a job that was just a paycheck and stayed angry at the world because of it. After smoking, and thinking about my place in the world, pondering life's meaning, and our collective historical context, big changes were necessary. I now have a source of livelihood that is also a passion. I owe it all to the guidance I received while under the influence of THC.

I don't use cannabis for medicinal purposes. Everything's healthy enough physically these days (knock on wood). Instead, the plant is the best way I've found for doing deep introspective self analysis.

I also started meditating because of cannabis's effects.
I use it for identifying the disowned parts of my psyche.
For creative visualizations and systems thinking.
For getting glimpses of the magnitude of our planet, solar system, galaxy, and universe.
For putting the everyday hub-bub into perspective.
For understanding the path to evolving myself in general

Being somewhat of a maven, I've begun studying physics, human psychology, philosophy and cultural influences to more fully appreciate the many ways cannabis can help a person mature. They seem numerous.

Most importantly, the negative health side-effects are minimal to non-existent.

I'm grateful to find a community like this to share information and educated opinions.

Peace,
~Garrett

Whoh dude stay away from acid !! Sounds like whatever you've been smokin your sure getting your moneys worth !! Welcome Garrett , come on in and learn to grow !! It's fun and saves money !! :peace:

High JGarrett! :welcome: Very happy for your Cannabis Life enlightment. This is truely a Wonderful Plant. The Possibilities seem endless. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights with 420. Please continue what your doing friend. Hope to hear more in the forums. See you there. :roorrip: :peace:

Visit the Contests going on now and Vote. December

420 Contests - 420 Magazine

Hi JGarrett, :welcome: to the 420Mag. Sounds like cannabis has helped you put the world in the proper perspective. Way cool dude! Do you think people sucking on whiskey bottles get there minds opened too? I'm kidding, each to his own. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom