Dropping top leaves

ErieShoreBoy

420 Member
I have 2 plants out of 6 that are drooping at the top leaves. These are white widow autoflower. When I water they perk up for a few hours but then droop again. I had humidity and temp problems earlier in the tent. Now I have a dehumidifier and an exhaust fan. The soil feels damp. The worst of the two has been the runt of the litter since day the one.

Attachments

• 7E6FAA96-5381-40EA-950A-6375BC841CA0.jpeg
    7E6FAA96-5381-40EA-950A-6375BC841CA0.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • EDB1E537-AAEB-4BD3-AE0E-B1BBFBEA3820.jpeg
    EDB1E537-AAEB-4BD3-AE0E-B1BBFBEA3820.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
The more I think about it your prolly right. I may have been over watering. I’m in 5 gallon cloth pots. For this one I’ve popped a few whole in it and tried to aerate it a little on top. The bag does feel heavier than the rest. Thanks. My first try.

It's a massive learning curve for us all ull need a couple of grows of things going wrong for future grows to go right..enjoy it mate :high-five:

I have 2 plants out of 6 that are drooping at the top leaves. These are white widow autoflower. When I water they perk up for a few hours but then droop again. I had humidity and temp problems earlier in the tent. Now I have a dehumidifier and an exhaust fan. The soil feels damp. The worst of the two has been the runt of the litter since day the one.
Definitely a water problem. Make sure your letting them dry completely out before watering. Do the lift trick to tell.

Back
Top Bottom