Dro's DWC 2nd Run: 420 Edition Autos, Clones & Others

Yes. My whole rotation got a bit messed up due to getting the free wedding cake clones but I was not going to pass that opportunity.
I don’t blame you, wife’s wants some wedding cake . Now you’ll be able to tell us how it taste and quality.

Mid week 7 update

Things are going great so far! Temps and humidity around here are increasing and my water temps have also been going up (70-72F) however z7, hydroguard and well sealed buckets have kept any root rot away. Still keeping a close eye on the temps but I am starting to trust these enzymes.

WC clones

The clones have been defoliated and removed most of the lower leaves then flipped to 12/12 on 5/30 under scrog net to manage their stretch. I wanted to let them veg a little longer but I need to speed it up as I have the other plants growing quick!

Since the plant are growing fast I have modified the routine a bit. Water/feeding is as follows:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday waterings
A gallon of res for each hempy. RO water mixed with 5ml calmag, 2.5ml micro, 1.25ml grow, 2.5ml bloom, 1.25ml floralicious, 1ml liquid bloom, 1ml diamond nectar. Total ppm 1.6ec, pH 5.7. Top dressed 1tsp recharge on Mondays, and 1tsp Mykos on Friday. Run off is about 3qts per hempy bucket and pH around 6.8. I read up that recharge will increase pH but should have no effect. Plants seem to be ok. Anyone else out there using Real growers recharge that could give some input here?

Before defoliation
wcbefore.jpg

After defoliation
wcafter.jpg

4 days after defoliation
hempyw7a.jpg

Scrog
hempyw7.jpg

DWC girls

These plants are bushing out and growing quick. This is definitely a big plus of DWC. Now that I have everything dialed in, taking care of them has been pretty hands off. I am not even checking pH or ppm daily as I used to. Only when changing the res. I have already done some light defoliation to get some light down to the bottom

Here is the res cocktail for all photo plants:
4 gallon RO water. 20ml calmag, 10ml micro, 10ml grow, 5ml bloom, 5ml diamond nectar, Z7, hydroguard.
Total ppm 1.6ec, 5.5pH. water temp 67-71F

The 2 autos are sharing one bucket and they should be in the last 2 weeks of flower. I decided to go with the lucas formula here to let them finish their last weeks without changing the res and just adding pH water until flush. I was concerned about nute burn with ppm this high but the plants do not show signs of any nute burn so we are good. Here is the formula.

4 gallon RO water. 20ml calmag, 32ml micro, 64ml bloom, 10ml diamond nectar, Z7, hydroguard.
Total ppm 2.6ec, 5.5pH. water temp 67-71F

Here is group shot

dwcw7a.jpg

Forgot to add the picture of the Northern Light Auto that I popped for a 420 solo cup challenge here in the forums but looks like I am the only one left.

I feed/water her once in the morning and once at night 1 solo cup of 1.6ec nute res with more bloom. I have to say that she has been very low maintenance

nl420.jpg

Week 10 update
Sorry for the lack of updates. It's been pretty busy around here now that summer has started.

Wedding Cake clones
Nute mix at 1.6-1.8ec, 5.8pH. Watering 1 gallon nutes every other day with 2qt run off. Using recharge and Mykos once a week.
week4wc.jpg

Defoliated and lollipop at week 3 after the flip.

week4wcb.jpg

DWC crew
Things are getting crowded around here. Had to do a heavy defoliation and lollipoping to keep things under control.

1.6ec @5.5ph. Adding 2qts of water half way through the week.

dwcbefore.jpg

Here is after the defoliation.

dwcafter.jpg

The two autos in the background are coming along. I have been just adding pH water with some z7 and hydroguard to bring down the EC slowly.

Back
Top Bottom