Eureeka!

You are the best! Yes! Did you do this? It's awesome!

Screenshot_20220908_111113.jpg
No I just did google search. Cool tho!

Checking in with post-droughted Sandy whom I get to harvest outside under the harvest moon Saturday!

Be back in a jiffy with Stella at Day 2!

@Mars Hydro FC4800 @Prescription Blend @DYNOMYCO Raised....

DAY 2 DROUGHT @CannaPot GELATO-K PHOTOPERIOD, "STELLA": TRICHOME SHOTS

Checking in with post-droughted Sandy whom I get to harvest outside under the harvest moon Saturday!

Be back in a jiffy with Stella at Day 2!
Beautiful and I really love it when the Harvest moon comes around. My favorite time of the year. Great growing Miss K.

NTH

DAY 2 DROUGHT @CannaPot GELATO-K PHOTOPERIOD, "STELLA": NON-SCOPED BUD SHOTS and PLANT/LEAF SHOTS

**note** the boo-boo bud was a snapped branch many weeks ago that was bandaided and held on. The coloring of those leaves are specific to that injury not a drought response

Happy droughting!!

I mean Miss Ocelot.

My bad.

NTH

Beautiful and I really love it when the Harvest moon comes around. My favorite time of the year. Great growing Miss K.

NTH
I'm so grateful you gave me my true spirit animal and that you share in my love for the harvest moon :green_heart::peace:Fall is my absolute favorite time of year.
Now that we are set up with lights at the patio table, c/o TK, it's outdoor seasonal trimming whenever possible. Much better than sitting in the grow room against the wall hitting elbows lol
Sending you some extra harvest love tonight NTH :passitleft:

some emoji for you Krissi
party-parrot.gif
shake (1).gif
deal-with-it.gif
excited.gif
scroll.gif
zoom-in.gif
slide.gif
which one you like ?

shake.gif

earh leaf.jpg
Omg these emojis must have gotten into the Crystal Meth strain :laugh: :laugh:

I do dig em though, especially the one on the top that looks like a weed volcano is spouting from the tip of the globe!

Looks absolutely fantastic as always Krissi. So thankful I followed with you from the beginning ! You have expanded my grows eve
9C82950B-90FE-4A2F-A54E-9BC16C068B85.jpeg
BDDE57DD-70A4-4567-94D5-F05B3E161A79.jpeg
8DB1D5BC-29AB-4BF7-B188-133D9BDDD4D6.jpeg
r since :green_heart: Here is my ghost train haze at 7 days drought giving at least till tomorrow for sure. Your scientific ideas have been awesome and I :adore: applaud you
2F32F8D4-6AE2-4A45-AAAC-315216A4D145.jpeg
CBE36F0A-F5EA-46C9-BD76-D170EDD66BCC.jpeg
I'm so more than words could describe happy to hear and see all of this from you. Your continued droughting and love for it just shows us that we are on the right path.

You can just see how they stack and I know nothing can be used as factual evidence at this juncture than that droughted smoke but the increase of trichomes is absolutely evident-even their shape takes on a whole new appearance.

Please don't thank me as I am merely following suit of @Maritimer who led me to droughting in the first place. Now 20+plants in, I'm a part of this only because I found it on his thread. The least I could do for him was to spread the word like I have been.

I'll be back later with Stella, Sandy is getting the tent boot tonight so I have to rearrange some yoyos and what not when they wake up.

Again Burk, thanks so much for your passion on this and for your girls

DAY 4 DROUGHT @CannaPot GELATO-K PHOTOPERIOD, "STELLA": NON-SCOPED BUD SHOTS and PLANT/LEAF SHOTS

**note** took these this morning so idk if it's technically Day 3.5 shots lol fell asleep last night so sorry I'm just getting here now.

Sandy was removed from the tent this morning, in doing so, I grabbed a shot of Stella by herself

Tonight will be Stella's Day 4 TRICHOMES but I am trimming Sandy so it wont be til the wee hours of the morning Ill be back with those.

Happy Droughting!

Just got done trimming here and still have to put Sandy up so I'll be back with trich shots in the morning for Stella and I apologize for the set back!

Until then, harvested Sandy our previous droughter in all her harvested glory. She is brilliant.

Thanks again for following her drought journey.

Be back with Stella in the AM!

Happy droughting, growing and harvesting!

I forgot it was UFC night and TK didn't need my attention because he was already embarked on a mission to root on his favorite folks....soo without further adieu.....

DAY 4 DROUGHT @CannaPot GELATO-K PHOTOPERIOD, "STELLA"
: TRICHOMES

Be back tomorrow with the usual routine at Day 5!

DAY 2 DROUGHT @CannaPot GELATO-K PHOTOPERIOD, "STELLA": NON-SCOPED BUD SHOTS and PLANT/LEAF SHOTS

**note** the boo-boo bud was a snapped branch many weeks ago that was bandaided and held on. The coloring of those leaves are specific to that injury not a drought response

Happy droughting!!
all i can say is damn!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom