Why the leaves....how does LWA tell us anything about when to stop or continue droughting and why is this # important to plant fitness?

In 1937 hormones had been busted by science for being able to actually transfer themselves from one part of a plant to another. We now know that plants synthesize hormones both locally and in a wide range of tissues.

High ABA however, is only seen in plant tissue hormones and they do not act alone or in conjunction with another-rather in opposition to each other; such that, the final condition of growth or development represents the net effect of a hormonal balance.

We maintain that balance through our observations of the changing LWA.

Heterophily is when foliar material is showing the effects of phenotypic plasticity.
It is in essence, the plants response to light intensity changes, light quality changes, ambient temperature changes and water availability.

This is what allows us to perform this technique safely, without the cause of concern of possibly going too far.

These plants may not have brains or their own DNA, but they have developed a system for survival beyond our wildest expectations. Just like in sports, when you push harder and sacrifice a little, the gains are monumental!

Hi Krissi and all. I have 3 ladies in their 3rd day of drought. It's interesting, I've never grown in 3 gallon pots before this and this end of day two is already getting a promise from the cbd Cream and Cheese. That seems quick but I thought it might happen. I'll have to look again tomorrow.
Here's cbd Cream and Cheese. You can see the leaf angle is already starting to be tipping.
Then there's Peyote Forum not too far behind with no leaf angle change yet.
i don't expect Runtz Muffin to be so fast as she's in a 5 and was flowered a week earlier.
I Drought it almost every time.

Not ready yet ! Maybe 2 more days :):green_heart:
DFC7E155-3154-4605-BE66-B1AB4D3C1137.jpeg
BF5FB2D0-5C44-4DD6-8715-EF63700CF13E.jpeg
E9D6BE93-FB28-4821-A1DA-A01189D60464.jpeg

Hi Krissi and all. I have 3 ladies in their 3rd day of drought. It's interesting, I've never grown in 3 gallon pots before this and this end of day two is already getting a promise from the cbd Cream and Cheese. That seems quick but I thought it might happen. I'll have to look again tomorrow.
Here's cbd Cream and Cheese. You can see the leaf angle is already starting to be tipping.
Then there's Peyote Forum not too far behind with no leaf angle change yet.
i don't expect Runtz Muffin to be so fast as she's in a 5 and was flowered a week earlier.
I Drought it almost every time.
droughtclub lol beautiful as always...love them and love seeing them getting better!

ISO extractions and MJ lotion

So @Brewsterman reached out to me looking for testers of a recipe for MJ lotion he came up with.

He needs people to try his system using their own ISO extraction and buds to see if he is on the right road.

I offered myself up to try this out. I've never done anything with my bud other than smoke it so this is new to me-the infusing.

I asked him if he would be OK with me posting it here since the purpose of this thread was harnessing the most medicine out of our plant-be it via droughting, but any other medicinal use or technique is welcomed here

I'm leaving this open for him to elaborate on in case it spikes any interest in our friends

So @Brewsterman reached out to me looking for testers of a recipe for MJ lotion he came up with.

He needs people to try his system using their own ISO extraction and buds to see if he is in the right road.

I offered myself up to try this out. I've never done anything with my bud other than smoke it so this is new to me-the infusing.

I asked him if he would be OK with me posting it here since the purpose of this thread was harnessing the most medicine out of our plant-be it via droughting, but any other medicinal use or technique is welcomed here

I'm leaving this open for him to elaborate on in case it spikes any interest in our friends
Definitely interested in this thanks :nerd-with-glasses:

He needs people to try his system using their own ISO extraction and buds to see if he is in the right road.

for more info I decided to post it in this thread

Definitely interested in this thanks :nerd-with-glasses:
:reading420magazine::yahoo: I know you do your own, too so feel free to drop your info here also ECM!
for more info I decided to post it in this thread
Thanks again Brew!

Well that didn't last but for 3 days for cbd Cream and Cheese! I went for a visit and she was tipped over and had lost turgentcy everywhere. Maybe a little too much. I gave her water and will check later. She'll be fine and We'll be better off! She was in the right rear.

Well that didn't last but for 3 days for cbd Cream and Cheese! I went for a visit and she was tipped over and had lost turgentcy everywhere. Maybe a little too much. I gave her water and will check later. She'll be fine and We'll be better off! She was in the right rear.
Thank you Stone! Let's see her recover! Appreciate the documentation and I apologize for now having to wait some til I drought again!

Well that didn't last but for 3 days for cbd Cream and Cheese! I went for a visit and she was tipped over and had lost turgentcy everywhere. Maybe a little too much. I gave her water and will check later. She'll be fine and We'll be better off!
Do you see any value in letting her dry out again? The 11 day thing was supposed to prolong the drying over a longer period of days and therefore extend and increase the amount of response.

I know you do your own, too so feel free to drop your info here also ECM!
Forsure I will and want to learn improved methods
I have alcohol and herb in my freezer now, must have 8 different strains including a bottle of the sugar leaves from my first indoor harvest that was slow dried and cured using Dr Ziggys methods, that could be beneficial to this thread, maximizing terpenes is beneficial to our medicine.

Thread 'DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest' DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Forsure I will and want to learn improved methods
I have alcohol and herb in my freezer now, must have 8 different strains including a bottle of the sugar leaves from my first indoor harvest that was slow dried and cured using Dr Ziggys methods, that could be beneficial to this thread, maximizing terpenes is beneficial to our medicine.

Thread 'DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest' DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest
The strains I used in the pain lotion, are high in Limonene & Myrcene both which are beneficial to pain relief
that may have helped if others don't get relief

Do you see any value in letting her dry out again? The 11 day thing was supposed to prolong the drying over a longer period of days and therefore extend and increase the amount of response.
I didn't think to do it again Azi. I read that if we triggered the response, which is done when we see the leaf deflection, it's done. I wonder? This plant may be ok to try that, I'll see how recovery looks.

I didn't think to do it again Azi. I read that if we triggered the response, which is done when we see the leaf deflection, it's done. I wonder? This plant may be ok to try that, I'll see how recovery looks.
I wonder if you get them close to the proper LWA in a shorter period like you did, if some lesser amount of water than you would normally give them each day would help prolong the period?

They get enough water to keep them from dying but not enough for what they want so maybe the response kicks in and builds over more days leading to an even better affect?

Back
Top Bottom