I put this on once maybe twice in 8-12 hrs
as I said Do not use if you are allergic to alcohol

Yes the alcohol I'm sure absorbed into my skin taking with it the cannabinoids
I washed my hands in alcohol lots of times & it didn't help with the ache
It take more applications of my lotion to work on my hands ( i'm sure cause of the thick skin & little flesh)
If you are using wood alcohol or methanol, breathing the vapors in large quantities is not recommended. It will blow a cavity in your brain and damage your vision eventually.

The drought really works! My wife and daughter are my trimmers, they trimmed up last night and these were the text this morning from when she got to work!
D84D236C-62E4-4DAC-824C-4DDE095B9EDB.png
A561305D-444E-4823-BAAD-EA95205842FF.png
D89145C1-7E70-43C6-951C-9F829CE22ACC.png
1842783B-1E22-4E53-A2E8-62D5CE59484E.png
!!

Like I said it was the best smelling and stickiest ever. Lu is are dog ! Only pic till I get back home. 5 full mason jars ! Will be part of my routine from now on , did some droughting before but not like this :Namaste::passitleft::green_heart:
1A7FAD20-AF78-46E3-99C6-DDE3229525D6.jpeg
3C0A0C3D-F8A1-455D-A8F5-AD42CF5D7C86.jpeg
B9107C23-147E-41AA-B609-E45EC616E2D6.jpeg
The proof is always in the pudding! Those texts are the best!!!! This makes me so happy!

I didn't think to do it again Azi. I read that if we triggered the response, which is done when we see the leaf deflection, it's done. I wonder? This plant may be ok to try that, I'll see how recovery looks.
Mine actually got two droughts at week 8/8 days then fed and went 7 days again until I cut week 10. Didn’t hurt it for sure

Mine actually got two droughts at week 8/8 days then fed and went 7 days again until I cut week 10. Didn’t hurt it for sure
Awesome to know that moving forward. I've been thinking about trying a few smaller droughts before the big one just to see if I saw any differences.

Isopropyl alcohol is absorbed into the skin, so are you sure it wasn't that? ;)

"isopropyl alcohol could be absorbed through the intact skin of adult humans....Ten healthy adult volunteers applied a commercially available isopropyl alcohol-containing hand rub to their hands every 10 min over a 4 h period. Blood isopropyl alcohol levels were measured at the beginning and end of the study. At the end of the study, measurable blood isopropyl alcohol levels (range 0.5-1.8 mg/l) were recorded in nine subjects."
Source
This is why I don't use hand sanitizer. Soap and water works fine for me.

Gave them all a rescue. they looked so sad I put some Real growers recharge in the water to replenish some microbes killed off. 7 days. Pretty droopy today.

Let's see em tomorrow. I always give em a good feed after they are saved. Thank you for sharing Stone. It does get scary folks, no one likes to see their plants like that but their resilience and the purpose behind it, makes the drought not only feasible but logical

You guys are braver than me .. and it's not my logic, still following out of interest.
The interest is more than enough for me. Not trying to push this on anyone that doesn't want it. My only goal was to get some information out there and get people talking and thinking-however that may come out. Appreciate you visiting

I have some questions I would like to ask the “droughters”.

1: Can you go straight from drought to harvest?

2: Do you feed nutes or plain water before you send the plant to drought?

I’m planning on droughting my AK plant for the sake of science! And stronger smoke!!

NTH
1. Yes
2. Follow your normal feed schedule prior to your drought so you can start it right after you feed if you would like
Edit.
3.my AK is some of my favorite droughted smoke

1. Yes
2. Follow your normal feed schedule prior to your drought so you can start it right after you feed if you would like
Edit.
3.my AK is some of my favorite droughted smoke
Thank you!
One more question.
Have you or anyone else used trichome development as a key to go to drought with the plant? My AK is about 90 percent cloudy trichs. Thanks again for the knowledge!

NTH

Thank you!
One more question.
Have you or anyone else used trichome development as a key to go to drought with the plant? My AK is about 90 percent cloudy trichs. Thanks again for the knowledge!

NTH
I personally have not although I have heard some go by the size or puffiness of the trichomes as a gage of when to pull but not when to start.

If you are looking to pull her when she is done, I'd think that is a good place to start with that percentage. Maybe @StoneOtter ? He's been doing this a while now

Back
Top Bottom