DrSbaitso - First Grow HPS DWC

DrSbaitso

Hello hello! First time experimenter here, so be gentle! Doing a trial run-through before i setup any permanent perpetual system to see if the process is enjoyable/fruitful. Starting this journal on day 21 of veg, so lets get caught up.

Started with 12 bag seeds in wet paper towels tucked in a dark drawer.
1 week later 7 had sprouted sufficiently.

I drilled 8 holes in the top of a 14 gallon plastic container and fitted them with 3 inch netted pots. Also added to the container were holes for power cords on the side and small holes in the top for the feeding tubes.

I put each seed in a rockwool cube (root down) and filled the rest of the pot with hydroton clay.

inside the reservoir is a 250-gph submersible pump. A connected 8 line manifold supplies each pot with a top down drip system via 1/4-inch tubing. Outside the bin is a 10 gallon air pump which runs into the tank supplying 4 air stones for bubblicious fun.

Overhead is a 600 watt HPS lamp, 6 inch intake fan for cold air, carbon filter for stank, and a 6 inch outtake fan. This is all mounted inside a 48x24x60 mylar grow tent

The tank was filled with 6 gallons of ph neutral(ish) water to start with, no nutes.

plant S1 day 2

Day 7

--
Day 8
light was set on max, which was a big mistake, nearly wiped out the plants. Ballast set to lowest setting, and raised a few feet.

Day 11
plant s1 looking happy.

plant s5 is either drowning or malnourished.

Day 12
Added a humidifier to the tent, RH changed from 25-30% to 55-75%. Average temp hovering between 72-85.
Added a tblspoon of maxigrow 10-5-14 npk to 1 gal distilled water, synched up ph with resevoir and added to tank.

Day 14
Growth explosion
s5 in recovery

Day 21
The leafys are getting out of hand. Next grow will have less plants per container.

Residual nute/light burns from sapling days

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom