Drug-Dealing Grandma 'Raided Again'

SirBlazinBowl

Patricia Tabram - the cannabis dealing grandmother has again had her home raided by police, supporters said. The 66-year-old hit the headlines earlier this year when she admitted possessing cannabis with intent to supply from her home in East Lea, in Humshaugh, near Hexham, Northumberland.

Mrs Tabram, who prides herself on her home-made herbal cookies, casseroles and soups, cuts an unlikely figure as a drug dealer with her grey hair and spectacles. She has cooked up treats laced with the drug for neighbours and friends in her village after being introduced to it last year. The pensioner says she is "medicating" her friends who are sick or in a lot of pain because conventional NHS medicines do not work and leave side-effects.

Vic Hamilton, a friend of Mrs Tabram from the Legalise Cannabis Alliance ( LCA ), said: "Pat has been busted again and she's not very happy about it. "It's got to the stage where she's not taking any cannabis and neither are her friends and some of them are very old and close to death. "Pat's now not taking any medication at all to show the Government that the cannabis does help her." Mr Hamilton, 60, from Weymouth, who polled 282 votes when he stood in Dorset South for the LCA at this year's general election, added: "I get very upset by all of this and the way Pat is being persecuted."

Mrs Tabram was introduced to the Class C drug by friends and she found that it helped alleviate the symptoms of depression, whiplash and neck pain.

Newshawk: SirBlazinBowl - 420Times.com
Source: Daily Mail (UK)
Copyright: 2005 Associated Newspapers Ltd
Author: Daily Mail

I agree that Marijuana does help better than most medicines, Marijuana has helped me for years when its "that time of the month" (sorry guys) Better than any midol could ever do! I would also like to say, I am sooooooooo sick of all the new anti-Marijuana commercials that are out now! Marijuana does not affect you in ways that alcohol does, and thats what most of these people act like on the commercials. One more thing, don't knock it till you try it!

I love the new commercial where grandma is sitting waiting for her granchild..."Don't tell grandma you were late because you were getting high.."

You know as well as I do, when grandma is cooking and I just got high, there is no way in HELL I would miss grandmas cooking when I got the munchies!! I may be a bit late because I drive so carefully when I am stoned.... but...

You gotta love these anti-pot commercials. These people are so clueless, almost to the point of being brainwashed.

Lol, you should see the Australian ones. These teenagers take pot and seconds later they supposingly ruin their lives. One cant catch a ball and gets dropped from the team, another goes to an insane hospital and another tries to cut his wrists up cause he is having a 'marijuana attack'. But hey all you can do is laugh at their ignorance.

The worst one ive seen is the one where the kid is supposed to be babysitting, and instead they were getting high, and the the child drowned in the pool???? What the hell are they thinking?

lol funny stories...
but actually its all the government plot to band marijuana because its DOES expands your mind and they don't want it - you get it - they don't want you to wake up from the dream they dictate on you so you would remain the average drunk-idiot(i mean how many of you here had their most amazing insights when being high. isn't it tha best?)
also notice how they don't bann alcohol - thats because it keeps you suppresed and also they have people who pay them billions to promote it unlike marijuana.

Nikx said:
lol funny stories...
but actually its all the government plot to band marijuana because its DOES expands your mind and they don't want it - you get it - they don't want you to wake up from the dream they dictate on you so you would remain the average drunk-idiot(i mean how many of you here had their most amazing insights when being high. isn't it tha best?)
also notice how they don't bann alcohol - thats because it keeps you suppresed and also they have people who pay them billions to promote it unlike marijuana.

EXACTLY!!!!! Alcohol and cigarettes is the governments methods of sedation and population control. How many people die per year from driving while high? while drunk?--exactly. How many people get cancer from smoking pot? from cigarettes? --exactly. Actually, I found a study that said pot actually increased the immunity of lung cancer from cigarette smoking [my friend says she is counteracting her cig addiction by smoking a bowl...its funny] dont know all of the specifics, dont even remember where I found it.:hmmmm:
You could say pot effects the memory, but mine was long gone before I ever smoked pot.

PEACE:allgood:

I'm calling bullshit on the forty hour a week thing. Who's idea is that anyway? Thats why they don't want us to smoke bud if we all figured out they only insist on us working so much to line their pockets we'd all be unemployed and selling cookies like grandma.
GO Granny Go!

Nice one gran, i was watching a program about cannabiss use in the UK on sky one a coupl eof months ago and you were on there, i especially liked the reminder about putting less in your food when you have bought skunk rather than standard grass lol.

Back
Top Bottom