Drug Interactions

kppy

My son has bone cancer that has spread significantly. He was taking hemp oil (RSO) and I would like him to resume but am concerned about it interacting with dilaudid and oxycodone. Anyone know if these combos are harmful? He's in the hospital, just had lung surgery and the opiates are what he''s been given for pain.
thank you.

Please visit the links in my signature for proper dosing of CCO aka RSO below. I can tell you that there will be no negative impact from using RSO with dilaudid and oxycodone other than the standard negative effects that come with using synthetic opiates. When using the oil properly it will dramatically help with the pain and you may be able to gradually wean off of the prescribed meds over time. I'm afraid that I have no experience with bone cancers but I know that the oil is very beneficial in all cases when it comes to cancer whether the result is a full recovery or easing the transition for incurable cases. You will want to keep an eye on BP when using the oil with other medications as well due to the oil lowering blood pressure. :peace:

My husband was taking oxycodone a few times a day for pain from cancer, radiation and chemo when we starting him on RSO. He didn't have any negative side affects with it. We did make sure he dosed with the RSO first. In less than an week he is only taking the pain med once a day when it was at least 3 times a day. Good luck to you and your son. :circle-of-love:

tbh, i think you should be seeking advice from a medical professional, not people off a forum. using rso will probably alleviate your son's pain, but it would be wise to speak to someone with a background in medicine. my 2c...

That's most likely because you haven't watched friends and loved ones whither away and die from traditional medicine ionize, it's a much different perspective when you've lived it.

My hope is that some day the medical professionals are the ones we can talk to about RSO. But this will take years and years. I can't wait that long. My husband is dx as incurable right now. (according to those medical professionals he was suppose to be dead by now)

Back
Top Bottom