Drug Screen

Aphelps

I have a drug screen at quest diagnostics tomorrow and I've been reading a lot on the temperature. I have a pack of the hand warmers that you shake and it warms up. I however do not have a thermometer or a temperature strip. I plan to wrap my clear little bottle of sub urine with the warmers and stick the bottle in my panties. My concern is the temperature will not be between 90 and 100. Is any one confident ghat using the hand warmers will produce the correct temp for sub urine? If not any idea where I can get a temperature strip by tomorrow?

Walk into about any drug store / pharmacist and tell them you've got a sick kid at home who just bit through your thermometer, and that you don't want to take a chance on mercury poisoning. After they give up on trying to sell you a digital one, they'll probably mention them.

A quick web-search told me that WalMart has "Temp-N-Toss" disposable ones, although your local store may or may not stock it. Amazon lists several (probably many). But I'd stop at a Rite Aid, CVS, etc. first.

I... hesitate to even mention this, lol. But just how large of a sample do these tests require? Because I once found myself idly wondering why women didn't <COUGH> store their samples internally. I mean... I don't suppose I'm built like John Holmes, but I'd guess that the volume it takes up when... in use is not insubstantial, and it has always seemed to fit (more or less ;) ) after the usual hour or so of foreplay and such. Might be a little bit uncomfortable to carry a container - but a bladder-type one would have no sharp edges - around with you, but if the reason for doing so is important enough, well...

Come to think of it, I did read last year that a woman got caught trying to smuggle drugs, a cell phone, and a PISTOL (WtF, lol?) into jail that way - all at the same time:rofl:. I realize - or at least hope - that such a thing wouldn't be easy for everyone, and the article didn't say whether or not she'd just given birth. But it's not like you'd need to carry in a full-sized Thermos bottle.

Just a thought. Probably should have kept it to myself, I guess (but why start now?).

Anyway, a person who managed to do the above (assuming it's feasible) wouldn't have anything to worry about in regards to the temperature of the sample they were sneaking in.

You only need maybe 4 fluid ounces. Not much. There isn't usually a pat down at these clinics, just can't take things in with you. A condom taped to your leg works. Time is crucial if you arent using a warmer. Urine will only hold its temps for a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom