Drug test at Safeway

Neckkiffer

Whoever that works or worked at Safeway, what kind of drug test do they do?

I have a drug test coming up in 4 or 5 days and I would be a week clean the day of my test. I'm basically a daily toker (.5 g or less a day, a bit more when I'm with friends after December 2013, used to be a heavy smoker before that but skipped a couple months without smoking since March 2013)

Ive always drank a lot of water and peed a lot ever since I was little that my pee is basically really clear... I've heard that if your pee is too clear, theyll think you messed with your urine and consider it positive?

But then again, thc is store in your fat and I do have a fairly high metabolism but I'm still basically fucked if it's an urine test, huh?

Like I'm sorry I'm healthy that my pee is naturally clear? But I still don't know what kind of test it is... Since it's Safeway... I would think it's the cotton swab test?

Also, let me know how you manage to pass a drug test on short notice . No borrowing someone's pee please...

I've heard drinking a lot of water and cranberriy juice does not work but Gatorade does if you follow the instructions well... I know time is the only sure fire way to pass the drug test if you're a toker but ... C'mon.

Re: Drug test at Safeway.

Your only real option is to sub with synthetic urine. Dilution doesn't work for moderate or heavy smokers and it takes a minimum of a month for THC laden fat cells to start to die off.

Re: Drug test at Safeway.

Thanks. I'm going to fail b/c my friend have offered me his pee but I feel like that's so degrading... It's not fair that meth and coke heads can get away with it easier than casual smokers...

Back
Top Bottom