Drug test coming up soon - Need opinions

zimgir99

I am going in for another interview today for a job. I am most likely to get it. I would assume that I should have to take a drug test in the next couple days. I don't know if I should be worried or not about it, but I figured I'd ask the people who probably have the most experience. It's been a little over three weeks since I smoked. Last I smoked was the week of the 22nd in June. I smoked then and on the 27th. 22nd was from a bong, and the 27th was from hot boxing in a car, a few blunts. Other than that, I haven't smoked in months. I am far from a frequent user. The thing is is that I have an awful metabolism and I'm a big guy.I have been, coincidentally, dieting for the past two weeks or so. I have been drinking about 3 liters of water a day, eating decent, and working out when possible. I applied for a job a year ago, and passed the drug test with about 3 and a half weeks of being clean, but that was only from smoking once in a week, and this time it was twice. I don't know if that makes too much of a difference, but I just want to be sure and see what you guys think. Thanks

If the drug test is soon switch to a high fat red meat diet for a couple of days. I would pickup some cheap test strips to test yourself at home. But you maybe fine with just dilltution the morning of the test but you need to test yourself first.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Thank you so much. I'll take all of that into consideration. It's nice to have all of this info instead of some of my friends telling me random different things that don't seem to make any sense. I'll find out later today after my interview when my test is. Again thank you so much. Any more responses are greatly appreciated

Lot of good info there, I've taken many tests and beat a few. I'd say the best advice was given to drink water, piss in the cup mid stream.

Or get a sub,,, my wife has subbed for me years ago.... Best of luck, let us know how it goes!

That was a thing I forgot to post. If I get a test and it comes back positive, I have thought about using someone elses piss. I can get it, and would probably do the condom method, but the thing that scares me is the temperature. I know you only get a 10 degree window for hit. What would be a good method to keep it within that temperature?

That was a thing I forgot to post. If I get a test and it comes back positive, I have thought about using someone elses piss. I can get it, and would probably do the condom method, but the thing that scares me is the temperature. I know you only get a 10 degree window for hit. What would be a good method to keep it within that temperature?

I used those foot warmer things. They are adhesive also. I'm not loving the rubber, did that in the military and it's got room for flaws. You can go to any dollar store and get small plastic bottles, travel kit bottles. Those worked for me with the foot warmer. If you do it be sure to have a small, cheap, electric temp gage so you don't hand them piss out of the temp range they check.

Back
Top Bottom