Drug test for a new job

Alwayzzz29

I was a heavy smoker. Everyday,several times a day for last 5 years. Have a drug test for a new job. Haven't smoked in 21 days and took a home drug test and failed. Am about 20lbs over weight but have a high metabolism. Test is not a set date, they can send me anytime. Other than using someone else's urine, any suggestions on what I can do to pass? Have B-12 and creatin pills and taking azo cranberry pills already. Should I just be safe and use someone else's urine? Help!

Re: FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

I haven't smoked in 24 days. Was a heavy smoker (daily) and failed a urine test. Boss is giving me 2 more weeks to get clean and take another test. That will be 38 days not smoking. What are the odds that I will pass? Am a female about 39 lbs overweight. They will watch me pee this time. Not sure when the test will be and is only I mile down the road from work and will be sent directly there. Any advise?

If you can sub with synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine I would go that way. If not do this.

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Can't use someone else urine because of the first failed test. They said they will have to "observe" me taking the test. Would taking b12 and creatine pills help and or hurry the process any? Am working 12 hours days at this time and don't have the time to exercise much. Have another home test but am waiting a week before taking it to see how I do after not smoking for 30 days. I will also make sure I keep my bowels very active. But I guess the main problem is I don't know when they will send me to test. So can't prepare ahead of time. I feel pretty screwed. Am gonna take the b12 and creatine everyday with plenty of waters few days before the 2 weeks I was given is up. Thanks for the advise! Any other suggestions are welcome.

Drink a cap full of salad dressing twice daily for at least 5 days prior to the test:) trust me i have had tests monthly and always pass while i continue to smoke every day

All you can do is drink lots of fluids everyday just in case you get your number called. The B12 and creatine just masks that you're trying to dilute your urine by drinking lots of fluids, its about your only option at this point. It sounds like your employer is trying to be nice about it, normally you would have already been fired. So if you take the test again and fail make sure they do a GC/MS test on your sample to show that the levels have decreased because you have stopped smoking. If they say they don't want to pay for the GC/MS test you might offer to pay for it yourself.

Took a few home test and all came up positive. So went to GNC and purchased 2 Qcarbo20 and did a test run. Followed instructions and took a test directly after and failed. Waited 2 hours and took 3 more test and they were all negative. So hopefully will have a few hours notice before the test. Now keep in mind that I'm 30 days clean. So this added with dilution seems to be the plan. And am hoping that they kinda forget that I need to retake the test for a few more weeks which will put me at the 45-50day clean mark. Thanks for all the suggestions and wish me luck. Will post the results.

I have to do a drug and alcohol test for a new job. I have been a heavy pott smoker for a while (i know this might be hard to distinguish).
On june 1st i completely quit smoking for 1 week then had a lapse in judgement and for the next 4 days(8,9,10 and11th)i smoked about 2 grams altogether.Then from june 12th to june 26th i completely stopped On the 26th at band practice i had 4 -1/4 tokes (not much at all but did it ever do the job)From June 27 till today (14 days still haven't smoked) and have another 2 weeks until i have to do a prejob d&a test just urine and a physical as well. I weigh 170 lbs and i am on a new biological drug called Humira. I have been very active I have alot of wood i cut and split and stack almost everyday. I eat mainly vegetable diet with lots of green tea and I am doing a liver detox (30 day) Have only 2 test strips to test myself and want to wait for as long as possible before using them.
1. What is the usual ng/ml they test your urine is it 20 or 50?
2. Does a biological drug have any effect on the D&A test?
3. What would be my way of passing if test strips fail? I live in Canada if this matters or not.

1: 50ng is the norm but some private labs are testing down to 15. But thats fairly rare.
2: It can on a strip test but not on the confirmation test, GC/MS will tell them exactly what the substance is and at what levels. The GC/MS test cannot be fooled.
3:Subbing with synthetic or someone elses clean urine. In Canada they are testing for uric acid in the urine. So QuickFix has their canadian version that they sell up there to pass these tests.

Do you know what level of thc was tested for and what was your personal testing 20 or 50 ng/ml I was told that the company hiring me he thinks they test for .15 will this carbo20 they also have a 32 work? I will be going to pick up some info and carbo32 at gnc tomorrow and will let you know. I tried to do a 50ng/ml today and failed and haven't smoked for 20 days and had 4 small 1/4 tokes of a refer.(on the 26th of june) and was completely clean for 2 weeks before that. I have been a heavy smoker since nov 2 /13 after my last job was done. I was burning white rhino. This is driving me crazy to get this shit out of my system.

I sais i did a 50ng/ml strip test yesterday and failed but i just that morning took my Humira injection so you also stated that the strip tests might be affected by the biological drug. Have hopefully until the end of the month to test.

Doubtful that Humira will effect a strip test. There are very few things that will pop a false positive for cannabis, its the other drugs tested for that will bring up a false positive. Try and follow my directions on post #3. Its either that or subbing.

If i failed a 50ng/ml test how long could it take to get below 15 I have been not smoking for 22 days and can it drop considerably in a short time or does it drop off slowly. As well by not eating at all/fasting with water and Tea will that burn the fat cells any quicker. I don't want to cheat the test by subbing. I also play drums and by playing alot to major sweating involved does this help as well? I'm asking because everyone seems to want the easy way out but it would suck if i get caught due to they want me to do a physical as well and don't know if it will happen at the same place as the testing does. If i ask i think it will look shady. Hope everyone can learn from my experiences. Love to smoke but have to stop

I think 15 is actually the same as 50n/g. I think the 15 is just the GC test they run against it if you do pop positive. My neighbor did a physical and drug test for his job and he was barely passing a 50ng test. Did a little dilution the morning of and he had no problems. Do NOT stop eating, that is just plain stupid. By starving yourself you actually slow down your metabolism, which is going to help get rid of the THC. Theres no telling how long it will take to drop. Days, weeks, months. So many factors.

I'm understanding of the don't be stupid part but if you have a low body fat % would the body not eat up the fat cells if you don't have food in your system to digest. I got this info from a Doctor not to say he said i should do it but felt it could speed the process up. I am not a lazy guy and my metabolism is pretty good

Thats part of the problem. If you don't eat the body will burn those fat cells and release the thc metabolites into your urine stream. Thats fine a week or 2 before the test but you don't want to do that within 3 days of the test, you want to do the exact opposite and eat some high fat red meat to stop the body from burning the old fat cells until after the test.

After 6 hours of no food, the body actually goes into starvation mode and will immediately try to HANG ON to any fat that is on your body. This is the worst thing you can do because the next time you eat, it will be stored straight as fat over the fat you were trying to burn off. Eat 6 small meals a day, preferably chicken and veggies.

I think i am fucked have my test on the 28th of july 2 days from now I thought the absolute detox would be my saving grace but did it today and still failed after following the directions and waited until the 2 hrs best time to do it the instructions say. I failed the 20ng/ml. I have to do a physical as well as the d/a at the same place. Any suggestions? I am only 178lbs do i need to do 2 of these drinks they said (spectrum labs) said it would work for me. I am absolutely freaking out over this Please help

Your only option is to sub with synthetic urine, powdered urine or someone elses urine you know is clean. Usually the do the physical first, so when they put you in the room to disrobe just move the urine to your pocket. They will then generally let you redress to go to a lab worker to do the drug test so while you're dressing just move it back into your shorts.

Back
Top Bottom