Drug test help!

BalletBabe

So, I'm in college but my parents still control everything and found out I am a frequent toker. Thus, I am now getti tested every month. Ok, I'm 5"9 and 120 pounds and a girl, so relatively thin, and I work out frequently. Could I get away with smoking one week on, and detoxing for two weeks before be test? I believe I'm getting a blood test and urine test. Weed helps so much with anxiety and not being able to smoke anymore is really making me freak a bit

Thanks for the help

-Sam

Could I get away with smoking one week on, and detoxing for two weeks before be test? I believe I'm getting a blood test and urine test.

Thanks for the help

-Sam

Sam -
If I'm correct, the blood test won't show any pot (THC) metabolites. They are stored in the fat cells and linger for longer than two weeks in most cases. You'd be dancing a little close to the edge if you only have a two week window.

Unfortunately, you might have to seek some legal form of anxiety relief (from Mr. MD, perhaps) until your parents can no longer pull your strings.

Or, subject yourself to some distasteful detoxing before your test. Bear in mind that, although some detox processes may be deemed reliable, there is no 100% guarantee. That guarantee exists only in abstinence.

I always advise, if the stakes are high -if you can't afford to fail the drug test, don't fool around. Time goes by quickly and there will come a day when you can make your own decisions.

Hope that helps.

Dave J

If you stop 2 weeks before the test, they will not be able to see it in the blood. It only stays there for a few days after use. The urine is different however. I am not sure if just abstaining will be enough. It is hard to say because every body is different.

I would suggest taking a natural on the day of the test to be sure to mask any residue that may be there.

I would suggest the Rescue Cleanse

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom