drug test help

Onceinawhile

Hi I have a drug test and I don't know what kind of test its gonna be. I have 2 weeks to prepare and this is my 1st week I stopped smoking this past Sunday 2/9/13 and I'm drinking water and cranberry juice. I have been smoking or eating for the past 4 months everyday. Nothing before that and I really need to pass it, can someone help me out.
160lbs
5'7
29years

You're only going to be able to sub with either someone elses clean urine or synthetic urine. If you had more time you could try to get clean naturally but it would take you at least a month.
This will be a urine test and they won't be observing you unless you give them a reason to observe, so subbing works fine. Just practice putting the sample in your crotch and keeping it within the heat range.

I recently used freeze-dried, human urine from test clear. It your test is unsupervised, and you follow the directions, then 'powdered' human urine is the best option.

I was smoking about 1-2 grams a day for 6 months and then had a 5 day window before being tested. My order was over night delivered (I ordered 2 so I could home test the kit before I took the real test) and that cost $153. It made me a bit nervous, but passed with no issues. The hardest part is getting the temp right. The directions suggest using tap water to test using the provided thermometer in getting the temp correct.

Back
Top Bottom