Drug test in 12-36 hrs, anyone think im good?

JudgeByMyWork

So heres my situation. I lost my job in oct 2012. from august til I found out I was being laid off I was really 2-3 HITS/day. After October 1 I smoked a 1/4 and finished it on Dec. 20th stayed clean til feb 1 when I cracked and in over two weeks smoked about a bowl and a half. last weekend I smoked maybe five hits and then a hit on Tuesday and a hit last weds, Had an interview on Friday, offered a job, and was able to stall til Monday to get the letter and test info, I have 3 days from Monday to take it, so Thursday is my last day. I went out got a first check at home test and passed it (at least me and two other people see the line pretty easily) cant figure out how to get a pic on here. Didn't really dilute other then three super big gulps of MT Dew. Kinda shocking to me It came up negative to be honest.

I'm planning on taking the test late tomorrow afternoon like 3 pmish (dying to smoke again) and planning on drinking 2 super b-complex vitamins along and water til i'm about to leave. 2 more b-complex vitamins around noon, along with two more 6" cheesesteak (burgers and cheesesteaks, and donuts have been my diet since sunday). 2 more b complex vitamins before I leave and downing a 32 oz Gatorade on my way to the lab.

think should should be fine?? or should I get substitute with someone elses pee...got clean people on call.??

I hope it works out for you because these drug test can make or BREAK you. And when I say break you I mean spritually, financially and all. I had a test yesterday and was monitored in the restroom by a female the first two times and pretended to have shy bladder. The final attempt they sent a guy in the room with me. I just dont understand why they would do that. Not to mention I ended up having to use my own urine because I was not able to pop the top on my bottle because I was too afraid they would hear it. Due to the fact I had to drink a shit load of water while in the reception area and I had a shit load of water prior to leaving the house yesterday..mind you I had not smoked in a few days but I smoke like cheech n chong. Although I'm 5'2"/120 lbs with a very high metabolism I'm not sure what my results will be an am on pin and needles. UGH!!

I'd be raising hell about people being in the room with you, that violates your rights in so many ways. you'll prob come up negative diluted and have to retake or they'll just assume you tried to cheat the test. but raise hell no matter what cause they made you drink a ton of water before the test which would explain why u diluted

Im praying for a diluted sample. That is probably my saving grace. I sat in the lobby for 1.5 hours drinking water. The second attempt I was able to produce however, it wasnt enough to test--the sample only made it to the temp strip. Then I went into the lobby again and that time they left me there for awhile, I understood somewhat because they were extremely busy yesterday. There had to be at least 20 people waiting in the lobby.

I did not raise hell. I did act concerned that I was being monitored. Then I was upset they sent a guy tech in to watch me. I do not care if he switches harder than me when he walks (gay) I still felt awkard but produced a sample and it was a faint yellow color with the pulp in it.

Best case scenario I'll have to retake but I do not want to go to the same location. Worst case...I wont get the job but could have a suit on my hands...I'd rather have the job.

Yeah, I know...I should not have been smoking in the first place while looking for employment. I have had two bad drug test exp back to back. The first time I did not bring enough of the clean urine with me and failed horribly because I ended up using my own urine and I was high at the time. This time I was clean for just a few days that is all.

Last night was a mess....my sleep was not sweet nor peaceful. I can only pray at this time. I pray that my mind doesnt flip and go into deep depression. I'm a fighter and do not want to give up because I fucked up. And I did fuck up!

good that's the spirit. I just moved from SC from PA and everyone fuckin piss tests here, I have had a pee test in 11 yrs since I worked at a gas station up north (guess its a safety sensitive job from what I was told) but that was before I discovered the joys of marijuana, but not one test at the two jobs in my career field up north start interviewing in the south and damn, everyone pee tests. shows u how variable it is in the country. btw I passed a second at home test so I think I should be good to go for this afternoon.

Good luck with your test today. After I left the testing facility yesterday and I realized it was exactly 5 on the dot and had no chance to make it to the court house I stopped by Walgreens. I picked up a drug test and it came back positive as hell. No pink lines for me :(

As stressed as I am right now I refuse to toke until I test negative. I have about 3 more days and I'll be able to do that. So I'll be hitting Indeed.com hard as hell for the next few weeks and I'm claiming that I'll have another career lined up by the middle of March AND I'm pissing on my own guilt free this time.

I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON THE HARD WAY! And maybe this interview Friday will lead to a job offer. Hopefully the pay is more than the other position then I'd be thrilled with failing that test yesterday. Life sometimes works out that way so you never know. I will never give up the fight!

Thanks I'll let u know if my way worked but I've been pretty clean for awhile which prob helped, and any smoking I did I was usually drinking or drink and ironically thc is alcohol soluble, so it prob never go to the storage phase in my body.

yeah hit glass door, and career builder too, that's how I foundthe job I'm hopefully gonna be starting. We have our own industry websites but the job never found its way there.

Good luck, Keep me posted on how ur doing, I'll give u any advise I got. Good luck

Thanks! I do apply to jobs on careerbuilder but sometimes I'll get a follow-up email from them saying that xyz employer was a fraudulent one and to cease all communication with them. Thats funny because by that time they already have my information :/

Good luck on your test today. If you are clean I suppose you wont even need the luck.

And again, keep me in your prayers as I already suffer from depression/anxiety from a traumatic childhood. So me being sober brings back memories of having no mommy/daddy. I was geeked about the job because I knew I could finally get some counseling. I feel better than I did at 7 this morning so hopefully as the day passes so will my worries.

sorry to hear thatabout ur childhood, that kinda sucks, but I'm glad your feelin better, hope everything does work out for ya.

I should be clean at the DOT levels but if they test with a lower cut off, I have no idea. but haven't heard anything yet which is killing me, cuz all I wanna do right now is blaze up a big bowl right now lol

Im praying for a diluted sample. That is probably my saving grace. I sat in the lobby for 1.5 hours drinking water. The second attempt I was able to produce however, it wasnt enough to test--the sample only made it to the temp strip. Then I went into the lobby again and that time they left me there for awhile, I understood somewhat because they were extremely busy yesterday. There had to be at least 20 people waiting in the lobby.

I did not raise hell. I did act concerned that I was being monitored. Then I was upset they sent a guy tech in to watch me. I do not care if he switches harder than me when he walks (gay) I still felt awkard but produced a sample and it was a faint yellow color with the pulp in it.

Best case scenario I'll have to retake but I do not want to go to the same location. Worst case...I wont get the job but could have a suit on my hands...I'd rather have the job.

Yeah, I know...I should not have been smoking in the first place while looking for employment. I have had two bad drug test exp back to back. The first time I did not bring enough of the clean urine with me and failed horribly because I ended up using my own urine and I was high at the time. This time I was clean for just a few days that is all.

Last night was a mess....my sleep was not sweet nor peaceful. I can only pray at this time. I pray that my mind doesnt flip and go into deep depression. I'm a fighter and do not want to give up because I fucked up. And I did fuck up!
It is illegal in any state to have someone of the opposite sex watch you take a urine test, even court ordered tests have to be done by someone of the same sex. Sue.

Back
Top Bottom