Drug test this week

2L8Now

Ahh man, been working for this place for a year as a contractor, now they want to bring me in house.
Better pay and benefits but at the price of my sanity, and emotional health.
I used to work at an engineering firm and one of the things I heard all the time was "the solution to pollution is dilution" so that's the road I'm taking.
Last hit my pipe on the 23d of March. I'm a 3 times a day for 3 days of the week and once a day the other four. 5'11" and 225 pounds.
I don't have a great hope of passing because I'm fat but what the hell it's better than not trying at all.
Heading out to GNC for creatine and B2/B12 vitamins. I will report back after the test.

Ahh man, been working for this place for a year as a contractor, now they want to bring me in house.
Better pay and benefits but at the price of my sanity, and emotional health.
I used to work at an engineering firm and one of the things I heard all the time was "the solution to pollution is dilution" so that's the road I'm taking.
Last hit my pipe on the 23d of March. I'm a 3 times a day for 3 days of the week and once a day the other four. 5'11" and 225 pounds.
I don't have a great hope of passing because I'm fat but what the hell it's better than not trying at all.
Heading out to GNC for creatine and B2/B12 vitamins. I will report back after the test.
With less than a week you will not pass the wizz quiz. Sub. Either synthetic or real urine. If someone elses make sure they use NO drugs including prescriptions.
I use synthetic urine to pass all drug tests. I've used QuickFix over 15 times to pass DOT tests. With a little practice they work perfectly. Keep the temp around 98 degrees and you're golden.
Play the game. And make no mistake thats all it is. My last boss knew I smoked because I smoked right in front of him. He tried 8 times to bust me and never won. Be smart, play the game smart and you can win.

For ginger mint tea: Boil 1/2 gallon water. While the water is boiling, crush 16 cloves and grate 1 cup. fresh ginger. Add them to the water once it boils. After one minute, add 30 whole fresh basil leaves and 24 mint leaves. Turn the heat on low so that the water simmers. Let the tea simmer for five minutes.

do that twice you'll need a full gallon I do it the night before and refridgerate it in one of my extra empty water gallon cartons. Now you have to start drinking this 3 hours before before it's time to take the test and it needs to be broken down into quarts. (4 quarts in a gallon).

Okay at 3 hours before you'll want to start drinking the first quart (the first one is easy) 45 min later you'll want to drink the second one and so on next 45 min drink the third one (starts to hurt a bit) and i drink the final one on the way to take the test also you'll want to take B12 30 min before you take the test this will put the color back into your urine.

Okay for me pretty quickly after the test i'm completely miserable. I have fluids exiting every point of my body possible sweating, runny nose, watery eyes ect. Not fun but if you have to pass a test it's cheap and easy and it will clean your whole body out!!

hope this helps

For ginger mint tea: Boil 1/2 gallon water. While the water is boiling, crush 16 cloves and grate 1 cup. fresh ginger. Add them to the water once it boils. After one minute, add 30 whole fresh basil leaves and 24 mint leaves. Turn the heat on low so that the water simmers. Let the tea simmer for five minutes.

do that twice you'll need a full gallon I do it the night before and refridgerate it in one of my extra empty water gallon cartons. Now you have to start drinking this 3 hours before before it's time to take the test and it needs to be broken down into quarts. (4 quarts in a gallon).

Okay at 3 hours before you'll want to start drinking the first quart (the first one is easy) 45 min later you'll want to drink the second one and so on next 45 min drink the third one (starts to hurt a bit) and i drink the final one on the way to take the test also you'll want to take B12 30 min before you take the test this will put the color back into your urine.

Okay for me pretty quickly after the test i'm completely miserable. I have fluids exiting every point of my body possible sweating, runny nose, watery eyes ect. Not fun but if you have to pass a test it's cheap and easy and it will clean your whole body out!!

hope this helps

sounds like a pain in the ass!

just get synthetic urine. i had a drug test for my job today. i know for sure i passed.
i used quickfix as well. google it.

all you do is microwave the bottle for 10-12 seconds. get a heatpad from walmart in the camping section. shake it up, place it on the bottle and rubber band around it. put it in your crotch. the bottle has temperature gauge make sure it is green on the 97-100. you can reheat it multiple times even. i know people who buy heatpads for their job and use them everyday because random drug tests. heat pads last like 6-8 hours. cheap as hell too.

check your local smoke shop. i dont even have a smoke shop in my town, i got mine at a gas station.

lol, it's definitely not fun but it works for me. At one time you could buy it premixed off the shelf for around $20. It was called the flushing tea but i haven't seen it around since. It was sold in a yellow box with a waterfall on the front of it.

lol, it's definitely not fun but it works for me. At one time you could buy it premixed off the shelf for around $20. It was called the flushing tea but i haven't seen it around since. It was sold in a yellow box with a waterfall on the front of it.

subbing is so much easier!

i just dont see the point in trying to cleanse yourself when you can just use fake piss. it's 100% fail proof well semi fail proof as long as you don't mess it up.

Doesn't work anyways. Won't pass a creatine test. Dillution does not work unless you are borderline able to pass. THC metabolites are not water soluble. Every other drug they test for is water soluble and is out of your system within 3 days with doing nothing. Cannabis goes immediately to your fat cells. They stay there till the fat cell is burned off or naturally dies, which usually takes a minimum of a month.
Thats why synthetic urine is always the safest way to go. Its easy to do, its cheap, and if done correctly passes 100% of the time.

Cannabis goes immediately to your fat cells. They stay there till the fat cell is burned off or naturally dies, which usually takes a minimum of a month.

Unlike many other invaders and toxic elements, the body is in no hurry to rid itself of cannabis! :)

Back
Top Bottom