Drug test tomorrow

wmakki

Ok so heres my story...
I recently got hired at a job and they told me about a drug test thats going to be coming up. I have been kind of a regular smoker for the past couple years but not an actual heavy smoker (usually used to smoke about a couple bowls a day, smoked blunts on special occasions)
I am very light weight (125 lbs 5'8") with barely any body fat. In the past month ive probably smoked about 2 to 3 bowls on seperate days (took a hit of a joint about 3 days ago =/). For the past 2 weeks ive been taking heavy doses of niacin about 1500 to 2500 mgs a day..so i just want to know what are my chances of passing thia test? IM FREAKING OUT!

Re: Drug test tomorrow =/

Not sure what your chances are of passing, but you can help things along by diluting your urine tomorrow at the drug test.

What I mean by this is diluting it inside your body, not adding water to the urine jar. Drink lots of water, and a couple of cups of tea (diuretic) beforehand and your urine will dilute. This makes any substances (legal or illegal) found in the urine measure as less than if your urine was concentrated.

Mind you, there may be some drug test companies that will see this and say that you need to re-test because of low levels of everything...

Good luck.

Yes ive been trying to drink as much water and piss as much as i can..but i barely have any body fat so im guessing i have a good chance of passing it right?

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Back
Top Bottom