Drug test!

vinncin1

Hey there guys, i just signed up on this forum after a couple days of being very impressed with peoples answers and solutions about Detox, I'm having a drug test this friday morning, i smoked today, im 6'0'' and 155 pounds,.. quick metabolism and i sweat A LOT. workout pretty much everyday and drink basically nothing but Green Tea and water. dont eat a lot of sugars or anything like that. any tips to help me pass this shiiet?

Since the test is so close, I would recommend a synthetic urine.

We offer 2 options: Sub-solution & Incognito Belt.

The only time we don't recommend a synthetic urine is if your test is apart of a physical, due to the fact the difference between synthetic & human urine is DNA and in a physical, they will use the same urine sample to test for DNA related testing.

I'm sorry, but with the test so close, I don't think you have enough time to do anything natural.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

You'll need to make sure the temp is within range when you pour it into the collection cup. Buy one of the digital thermometers and stick it in a sock. That way you can make sure the temp is ok.

Back
Top Bottom