Drug Test!

RLNguyen

So I had a urine drug test today (for a new job) and I passed it! So I decided for a victory joint. Tomorrow I have to go back for a physical. My wife and sister in law told me that they also do another urine drug test during the physical so now I'm shittin' bricks. So I have been drinkin' artificial cranberry juice and not peeing as much as I hoped.

1. Do they do another drug screening during a physical?
2. If so, how do I pass within 24 hours?

I need some answers! Thanks

I find it hard to believe they would pay for the same test twice in 3 day period. I mean anything possible, but usually they do the drug test first so they don't waste money on the cost of a physical if you can't pass the drug test.

Edit: They might do a test on your blood or urine to make sure your kidneys and all the internal parts working right before they hire you, but they not looking for drugs with test at the doctor IMHO anyway.

I find it hard to believe they would pay for the same test twice in 3 day period. I mean anything possible, but usually they do the drug test first so they don't waste money on the cost of a physical if you can't pass the drug test.

Edit: They might do a test on your blood or urine to make sure your kidneys and all the internal parts working right before they hire you, but they not looking for drugs with test at the doctor IMHO anyway.

They actually did that today with the drug test so they wouldn't have to do it tomorrow.

I only had one job that required both, but it was done same place same day kind of thing, all in one. Other one just did the UA, both did random ones every month so I quit toking for over 20 years.

Damn. Yeah, I'm probably gonna stop too cause my friend who works there says they do random UA's near Holidays.

Both jobs i had pulled a percentage (20% of employees) every month (and didn't do it on the same day every month, so sometimes it would be two weeks later), so you could count on 4 a year you just didn't know when or if all 4 be in a row. Had an old Millwright that would "win the company lottery" as we called it every other month, so most of us would win 3-4 times a year and he would do 6-8 (he used to complain every time lol). Same Lumber Mill they did a company wide random, brought in a lab on a trailer kind of thing and everyone got tested, they did it the best day of the year for it Jan. 2nd, out of 300 employees 20 were no longer working there 3 days later on that one, though they didn't do that again to us the next 5 years I worked there and was back to so many get pulled every month.

They also had ways around giving you warning so harder to fool the test, either have the lab folks come there, and you would get called over to the office and boom "here's your cup" or the other place the Plant Superintendent would give you a ride to the lab. So you had no time to flush or use any of the other tricks as it was a you are doing it now kind of thing.

drink a gallon of water and piss a lot thats what idid one time i had to go for truck driving job you i got the job and dont tell you smoke anything because there test are not as visible as one seems

How about a bag of synthetic urine..just in case? I read a post from an old sponsor.. testnegative.com
I substituted Quick Fix synthetic urine. It passed and my test technician didn't give a shit about the temp. I walked in immediately at 8am to catch them sloppy and annoyed. I concealed the small flat bottle pretty well, but I was worried about a pat down. Luckily the cute young techie was annoyed at my early morning existence and surely abhorred the thought groping around my body and inquiring as to the hardness in my crotch. The test went off without a hitch. I heard you can inquire at the drug store over the counter for synthetic urine. I make it a habit to always have a bottle handy for emergencies.

Back
Top Bottom