Drug Test . . .

Alyssa88

Unfortunately I find this forum in a time of desperation. Looks like a great place with lots of fun info, so I will be sticking around, but for now I need to to take care of business.

I guess I could be considered a bit of a pothead. I smoke at least once a day and I of course I love it. Unfortunately my employer is not a fan of smokers and I have to get a drug test (urine screening). I love my job, it is a great job and will look amazing on graduate school applications and resumes. I do not want to lose it. Luckily I was given ample time to take it. The medical office is closed during my only available time, so I have a good excuse for not being able to take it ASAP like they asked(I am a full time student with two jobs and an internship . . . not much available time). I will probably be taking it Friday. If I get a negative result I wll be paid for the days I was supposed to work.

The last time I smoked was last night (I had three blunts yesterday . . . not smart, I know). I started a two day detox program today and have been drinking water and cranberry juice. I am not going to smoke until after the test. I am planning to buy my own marijuana urine test from the pharmacy to test myself before the real thing. My dad told me about something called Q-carb that his employees take for their tests. According to them, I should take it like and hour before and it will last for 5 hours. Has anyone used this product? I plan to purchase this as a last measure (and maybe even a just in case measure) if I need it.

Do you think 6 days is enough time for me to ge a negative result?? Is there anything else you guys would recomend? I am very nervous about this as I really can not afford to lose this job, as it is the better paying of the two.

Hello Alyssa. Welcome to 420 Magazine. You've come to the right place for help.

Generally speaking, cannabis will remain in your system for approximately 30 days. Of course that range can vary slightly depending on how much you smoke. You may also want to find out what method they will use to test...hair, urine, etc.

I would begin by viewing our list of Trusted Sponsors for products that might help you.

Then I would start searching these forums for information on drug testing. You will find many people who have been in your shoes and come out of it successfully. Just use common sense and be discriminating in the advice you choose to take.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes for you.

:bongrip: Peace

Q-carb works, I have used it. There used to be one at GNC that I used once and it works as well.

Keep doing what you are doing, lots of water, lots of CB juice. 6 days is plenty of time to clean it up. Unfortunately, there are no guarantees.

I would get two bottles of somthing, take it, do a test and make sure it worked. Then, take the other bottle an hour before the real test.

Welcome to 420 Magazine :)

Lots of Luck!

Thanks, I will definitely look into those products if I can't find something similar at GNC.

New question, would extra exercise be helpful?? I generally eat pretty healthy (vegetarian) and I don't think that would be a concern of mine (as I won't be getting any munchies this week, lol) but I don't really get much time to exercise. Since I can't work at one job until the test results come in I have extra time and could make myself exercise. I read one site that said it could be harmful to my purpose. I will continue to read up on it but if anyone here knows that would be great.

Hey there!

Do you mind posting your height, weight, and other stuff that would be relevant to the subject?

Well, to tell you frankly I don't think you'll get yourself clean that fast unless you have extremely fast metabolism. I'm also not convinced with the magic drinks around, unless some of you guys would actually swear by it. My personal advice is for you to get some fake piss or some friend's clean one and do the substitution method. I'm sure you'll get a lot of info here and in some other places. That's the only sure fire way for you to pass the test without getting too much anxiety.

Keep us updated!

i'm glad i'm self employed . as an employer, i would never even think of piss testing my staff ... unless i ran out and wanted to find out which one of my flying monkeys had the chrons... and in that case , i can usually tell by the way they smell or by how much care they take in transplanting my begonias.

Hey there!

Do you mind posting your height, weight, and other stuff that would be relevant to the subject?

Well, to tell you frankly I don't think you'll get yourself clean that fast unless you have extremely fast metabolism. I'm also not convinced with the magic drinks around, unless some of you guys would actually swear by it. My personal advice is for you to get some fake piss or some friend's clean one and do the substitution method. I'm sure you'll get a lot of info here and in some other places. That's the only sure fire way for you to pass the test without getting too much anxiety.

Keep us updated!

I would say I am pretty averag weight for my height (5'1), mayb a little over. I do not have a fast metabolism and hav to work for body maintence. Someon told m that being a vegetarian may help me, I hope so. I am pretty scared though. My dad says his employees (it isnt him who sends them but the bigger boss) are able to smoke the day before and take this q-carb stuff to get clean. I just called a local GNC and they said they carried it.

Re: Drug Test . . . UPDATE AND NEW QUESTION

ok, so I took the test today. I bought something from GNC that lasts for five hours. Took a home drug test and it worked!! So I went to the place to get it over with. I had thought it would be like my other one and get the results immediately, but thats not the case. My work wont get the results until tomorrow. Do you think I will be ok? Like how does this stuff work? After five hours does it wear off in a urine sample already given? I assume it is just in my body and therefore urine production . . . but you know what they say about assuming.

What do you guys think? I want to smoke again so badly, but I am thinking I should probably waitfor the results.

You will be good if you took that stuff from gnc. Was it like 40-50 bucks?

60, I wanted to be safe, lol.

Sorry if I am starting to be a pain, I tend to worry ALOT when I am not smoking, lol.

Also, Thanks so much for your help!! I will let you know when the resuts are officially in.

Excellent. What product did you use?

Oh that would be helpful, lol.

It is called Strip(maybe Stripped?), it was 60 doallars but worth every cent. I got it at GNC, you have to ask for it because it is behind the counter (or at least it was at my local GNC). It is in a purple bottle.

I smoked everyday before my little hiatus. The two day detox program I bought was a piece of shit and didn't work. I took a test Tuesday and it came back positive. Bought Strip Wednesday. Drank it (with some water) and took a test about an hour later and it came back negative so I went in early. It says not to eat 3 hours prior. I didn't eat at all that day.

My urine was a good color, no one would ever know, lol. They sent it to the lab and everything. I am a chronic smoker, if it works for em it should work for anyone, lol.

Back
Top Bottom