Drug Test?

doobieashtray

whats the best way to clean out the system without having to go and buy things to make it clean, what can u buy from like wal mart or wal-greens that will for sure work without being detected when you take a drug test??? neew info a.s.a.p :yummy:

H20. Depending on where you are it can be kinda difficult to get so you might have to do some MAJOR searching but when you get some drink about a gallon. You can also go to walmart and go to, I think, the fish or animal section and buy some water purifying liquid. I heard that REALLY really helps. One thing you got to worry about when drinking tons of water to clean your system is (not only dieing) but also that the test may come back as being diluted so take a muli-vitamin also and that should help prevent that.
Also, try doing a search before you start a thread cause there is TONS of info about this on this site.

wow drinking to much water can kill me??? I think i'm tripping balls to the wall!

God i love all the great info on this site its amazing!!

^ Yes when you drink to much water it starts to overload your liver and can also fill up in your lungs and you can drown yourself. Also if your 80 years old and really want a nintendo wii I suggest you not to drink high volumes of water.

Back
Top Bottom