Drug testing

guero3169

Hi, I need some advice. I am a self employed electrical contractor in Denver. Work has slowed down so bad I need to get a part time job. I am a MMJ patient and every job out there requires a drug test. Is there any good detox out there that will work on a short notice?:thanks:

imho, urine substitutes are the best way to go.....

I completely agree. I personally have used, and have friends (one works for PG&E, the other works for the State) who use QuickFix. It's inexpensive, works great, and is easy to use. Plus they have a 1800 # you can call with any questions, they even gave me tips on hiding it for my test.

Oh and your in CO, utilize your electrical knowledge, help build grow rooms for folks, go talk to a local hydro store about getting you work. Just an entrepreneur idea for you!

I completely agree. I personally have used, and have friends (one works for PG&E, the other works for the State) who use QuickFix. It's inexpensive, works great, and is easy to use. Plus they have a 1800 # you can call with any questions, they even gave me tips on hiding it for my test.

Oh and your in CO, utilize your electrical knowledge, help build grow rooms for folks, go talk to a local hydro store about getting you work. Just an entrepreneur idea for you!

I have kept my job because of the substitutes too. God I hate to admit that.

I seen bonded and licensed electrical contractors in Cali offering grow room solutions on that one website that everyone can advertise for free.

Back
Top Bottom