Dry buds and how long can they remain dry before I reconstitute to finalize curing?

I have been only jarring my buds for a few days and between the last two days they got very dry, and so dry they may likely have no issues leaving them .
I will not be around to open the jars to check if to reconstitute (add moisture back into the buds), continuing with further curing.

So my question is, ... will the buds still be able to finalize curing if I add moisture back into them 2 weeks from now?

I have been only jarring my buds for a few days and between the last two days they got very dry, and so dry they may likely have no issues leaving them .
I will not be around to open the jars to check if to reconstitute (add moisture back into the buds), continuing with further curing.

So my question is, ... will the buds still be able to finalize curing if I add moisture back into them 2 weeks from now?
Hi Green ruleofthumb, welcome! If you have a hygrometer to put in a jar for a few hours to see what relative humidity the buds rest at, do that. I can't see knowing otherwise. Amazon has them several for pretty low cost if you don't. Better too dry then wet.

I'm confused, a little bit fuzzy on this matter...

Drying in jars for a few days & good ?

Did you do the slow air dry first ? or if you did ? ya bumping jars with what you think is dried bud & if burping the jars may restore RH of ambient room RH to the bud ?

Maths & common sense.

Back
Top Bottom